- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"Comfortable stay in a well placed hotel in the centre o0f Henley. We were walking the Thames path and the accommodation was just what we nee..."
"1 night stay for a wedding in the beautiful town of Henley-on-Thames. Accommodation surpassed expectations with only complaints being an awk..."
"We were disturbed during the night with a fire alarm, false alarm. The next morning we were offered a free breakfast which we accepted with..."
"GREAT LOCATION CENTRE OF HENLEY. GOOD WITHERSPOONS MENU AND QUALITY AS EXPECTED. SINGLE ROOM DOUBLE BED, WOULD BE TIGHT FOR 2, CLEAN AND TID..."
"The receptionist was a bit of hand and quoted facts like she had learnt it and didn't mean it, another small gripe is the toilet paper was v..."
About the hotel
Henley-on-Thames is home to the famous Royal Regatta every summer for five days, but oarsmen and rowing enthusiasts can enjoy the new River and Rowing Museum all year-round in this quintessential English town. As you head north towards the ‘Dreaming Spires’ of Oxford, you enter Stonor Park, which has extensive and beautiful wildlife. The park has been home to Lord and Lady Camoys and the Stonor family for over 800 years, amassing an incredible collection of rare furniture, paintings, drawings, tapestries and sculptures from around the world.
Nearby Windsor provides architecture in all shapes and sizes. Windsor Castle is the official residence of the Queen and has a seemingly endless collection of masterpieces by the likes of Rembrandt, Rubens, Holbein and Van Dyck. For the young at heart, Legoland offers a rainbow of delights, while nearby Reading is a shopper’s paradise. All of our rooms are en suite and include tea- and coffee-making facilities, a hair dryer and TV. FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Limited on-site parking available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Great value stay in Henley
Comfortable stay in a well placed hotel in the centre o0f Henley.
We were walking the Thames path and the accommodation was just what we needed. Usual value menu from a Weatherspoons location.
The Catherine Wheel- a JD Wetherspoon Hotel
Hotel rooms need upgrade.
Car parking facilities are inadequate. Provision should be made nearby to accommodate guests parking needs