- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"The receptionist was a bit of hand and quoted facts like she had learnt it and didn't mean it, another small gripe is the toilet paper was v..."
"Helpful staff,had to seek assistance, but immediately taken care off. Hotel centrally located, good place to stay...."
"The room was well furnished and the bed was very comfortable. I particularly liked the provision of two comfotable chairs. So many other hot..."
"Ideal location right in the middle of town and close to The Thames. Excellent value for money at a reduced rate on Sunday's. Reception staff..."
"The accommodation looked clean but on closer inspection there was dust in corners of room and dirty tiles and sealant in bathroom. The food..."
About the hotel
Henley-on-Thames is home to the famous Royal Regatta every summer for five days, but oarsmen and rowing enthusiasts can enjoy the new River and Rowing Museum all year-round in this quintessential English town. As you head north towards the ‘Dreaming Spires’ of Oxford, you enter Stonor Park, which has extensive and beautiful wildlife. The park has been home to Lord and Lady Camoys and the Stonor family for over 800 years, amassing an incredible collection of rare furniture, paintings, drawings, tapestries and sculptures from around the world.
Nearby Windsor provides architecture in all shapes and sizes. Windsor Castle is the official residence of the Queen and has a seemingly endless collection of masterpieces by the likes of Rembrandt, Rubens, Holbein and Van Dyck. For the young at heart, Legoland offers a rainbow of delights, while nearby Reading is a shopper’s paradise. All of our rooms are en suite and include tea- and coffee-making facilities, a hair dryer and TV. FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Limited on-site parking available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The receptionist was a bit of hand and quoted facts like she had learnt it and didn't mean it, another small gripe is the toilet paper was very thin.
Apart from these comments it was a very pleasant stay.
Weekend in Henley on Thames
Helpful staff,had to seek assistance, but immediately taken care off.
Hotel centrally located, good place to stay.