- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"For the price we paid was ok, bathroom was not very clean tho. Would stay again...."
"Great hotel, but I was very disappointed that the pool was shut, that was the reason I booked the hotel as I needed to do some swimming trai..."
"Brilliant and helpful staff. Room very good value and very cosy. Considering only a minute from Junction 24 on the M1 it was very quiet and..."
About the hotel
Located in the small, charming village of Kegworth, Kegworth Hotel & Conference Center has recreational facilities. If you are looking for a high quality, service orientated hotel that is professionally geared to cater for the business or leisure guest - look no further. Built in 1984 and renovated in 2007.
Located just off J24 of the M1, only 2 miles from East Midlands Airport, an ideal base close to the cities of Nottingham, Leicester & Derby, not to mention being within 5 minutes driving distance of Donington Race Track and a short journey to Drayton Manor and Alton Towers. The hotel has 71 en-suite bedrooms featuring power showers and each has tea & coffee making facilities. We have Executive Junior Suites featuring spacious seating area. Superior rooms featuring Zip and link beds and Standard Rooms. Each of the bright and modern room include a private bathroom with power shower, a wide-screen TV, and an in room safe. Rooms also feature high quality beds, ironing facilities, and Wi-Fi access. Upgrades are available for Executive Premier Suits with balcony upon request (please ask for availability) at an extra cost for £40. this includes bathrobes & slippers, 40 inch TV, espresso machine and luxury hamper The hotel offers a full hot and cold buffet breakfast, and continental breakfasts area available in the room from 02. 00 for those with early flights. The Britannia Bar offers a superb bar menu. The hotel also hosts the Sweet Olives Mediterranean Restaurant. Room service is available 24 Hours a day. All our dishes can be modified to your dietary requirements. The hotel also offers leisure facilities including and Indoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Whirl Pool and Gymnasium. Please Note - accommodation packages include car parking for the duration of your stay only unless stated. Airport private car hire are available for an additional cost.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
74% would recommend it to a friend
Kegworth Hotel & conference Centre
For the price we paid was ok, bathroom was not very clean tho.
Would stay again.