- 72 guest reviews
"Good value for an en suite bedroom. I would stay here again...."
"Very welcoming. Room big enough for our needs. Shower & tiny bath, but more than adequate. We took breakfast which was great. Cooked while w..."
"Very good, nice area, close to the town and very clean!..."
"Excellent value - £30 for a double bed (although a single traveller) with breakfast included and reliable wifi, everything I needed. Very co..."
"Room was warm. Good price for the room. Friendly staff...."
About the hotel
A non- smoking hotel ideally located in the heart of Chester overlooking the Shropshire Union Canal. The Eaton Hotel is just 400 yards from Chester's railway station, and offers free parking on city road overnight until 10am or alternative pay and display parking is always available so it is ideal whether traveling by rail or car. Just a short five minute stroll away you will find many of Chester's historic attractions including the Roman City Walls and the famous Roman Ampitheatre.
All our rooms are well equipped, offering a good standard of accommodation and also have full en suite facilities and most rooms overlook the Shropshire Union Canal offered in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Guest check in from 2pm, Latest check in at 10pm. Reception closes at 11pm. We look forward to welcoming you to the historic city of Chester. PLEASE NOTE: Four or more rooms which are booked at once (party's etc. ) a 50% deposit will be retained by the Hotel.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Eaton Hotel in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Greeted ok on arrival, but when came down to bar the receptionist was swearing on a private call, the rooms were dirty to say the least, marks all over the walls.
My colleagues room had soap wrappers etc still in the shower and things that can only be described as ' bogeys ' rubbed down the walls. The hotel shows pictures of a canalside pub which is no longer open. In all a terrible experience and I think LateRooms.com should refuse to promote them.
Good value for an en suite bedroom.
I would stay here again.