- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Staff all very pleasant and evening meal well presented and of a very high standard. Good single room on top floor with view of impressive r..."
"A clean and relaxing hotel great breakfast if not a little expensive..."
About the hotel
A fine Georgian independently run hotel dating back to 1823. Situated in the beautiful Berkshire countryside with spectacular gardens overlooking the River Loddon. Individually designed en-suite accommodation.
Free WIFI in public areas and bedrooms. 5 miles from Reading City centre, 40 minutes from London Heathrow Airport. Friendly and attentive service in a relaxed atmoshere. Ample free car parking. Dogs allowed with prior arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Mill House Hotel
Staff all very pleasant and evening meal well presented and of a very high standard.
Good single room on top floor with view of impressive rear garden. Only down side was under cooked sausage for breakfast but would definitely stop here again.
Clean and relaxing
A clean and relaxing hotel great breakfast if not a little expensive