- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Very comfortable and friendly hotel. Breakfast very good. On a chilly, rainy, day the afternoon tea, which was served in the drawing room, w..."
"Excellent accomodation, very helpful and friendly staff and beautiful surroundings...."
"Charingworth Manor is a delightful hotel, country house in style, excellent breakfast, good food, charming staff, very comfortable bed. it i..."
"The Hotel is lovely, with the most amazing views of the Cotswold's. We stayed here for two nights whilst celebrating a Birthday and our Silv..."
"We only stayed for 1 night in this hotel, in the Corbett room, and were very pleased with our stay. The welcome was warm, the room lovely an..."
About the hotel
The perfect manor house hotel in warm Cotswold stone, Charingworth has commanded views over idyllic rural Gloucestershire countryside for 700 years. Now we are proud to announce that every one of the 26 bedrooms has been carefully refurbished to the highest standard offering contemporary style, all-new beds and duvets, plasma TVs, tea and coffee facilities and, most importantly, fabulous bathrooms. Choose from standard or luxury rooms, all with their own character and some with private terraces and views over five counties.
Ideally located for exploring this beautiful part of England, Charingworth Manor is also a peaceful location for an important conference or elegant Cotswold country wedding. Dine in our intimate AA two rosette restaurant with a seasonal menu that makes the very best of fresh Cotswold produce, and unwind in our leisure area with its gym, sauna, steam room and pool. And there is the heart of England on our doorstep, with historic houses and world famous gardens to explore, Shakespeare's Stratford to discover and the delightful Cotswold towns of Chipping Campden, Broadway and Burford just a short drive away.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Charingworth Manor in Chipping Campden are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable and friendly hotel.
Breakfast very good. On a chilly, rainy, day the afternoon tea, which was served in the drawing room, where we sat by the fire, was delicious. Best scones ever.
Excellent accomodation, very helpful and friendly staff and beautiful surroundings.