- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel is conveniently located near the central station, less than 5 mins on foot, which is a huge plus point. The hotel staff are also v..."
"First impressions were good. Lady on the desk was attentive and helped us purchase parking. Lobby was nice but after initial impressions and..."
About the hotel
Munich is a cosmopolitan city and a cultural and shopping Mecca. The highlights of Munich's calendar are the beer-swilling Oktoberfest and Christmas, when the traditional markets are filled with festive foods and gifts. The hotel is ideally situated for shopping.
Neuhauser Street has a wide variety of well-known chain stores as well as numerous antique shops, and the Deutsches Museum is only a ten minute tram ride away. In the evenings, you can walk around the famous Marienplatz. The Museums Alte & Neue Pinakothek are also nearby. You will enjoy your stay shopping, sightseeing the beautiful Bavarian capital, indulging in the local food and drink delights, taking day trips to the Alps or the rest of Bavaria. For our guests, we have 189 elegantly and tastefully furnished rooms with comfortable baths (containing WC, shower or bathtub and hairdryer) as well as radio, cable TV, minibar and ISDN telephone. For added comfort, all windows are double-soundproofed. The free Wi-Fi service extends to all the rooms and the communal areas in the hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is conveniently located near the central station, less than 5 mins on foot, which is a huge plus point.
The hotel staff are also very friendly and helpful. The single standard room was small and the furnishing dated, but it still works fine for me as I am not in my room most of the time till late. The airport bus was also located at the central station which makes it really convenient if you are heading to the airport. The breakfast variety was excellent.
One night stay in Munich
First impressions were good.
Lady on the desk was attentive and helped us purchase parking. Lobby was nice but after initial impressions and going deeper in to the hotel it looked tired. The room itself was the hotel's downfall. There was a cover missing for the light in the bathroom, the shower clip was broken so it hung at about waist height rather than head height, the decor looked tired, the furniture didn't fit the room at all (for example the light switches for the bed lamps were the same height as the side table meaning you had to move the table to turn on the lights which were oppressively bright). It looked like some rooms were being refurbished and perhaps we got one that they hadn't got to yet. Location was very good and central though perhaps too close to the train station which can be noisy. The breakfast was good and reasonable value. For the price you can't complain too much but I was expecting more and I would think there are better options available.