- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Brilliant hotel very nice staff which is hard to find these days. We upgraded our room both were beautifull very clean and modern. Well wort..."
"An excellent, modern hotel. The seafront in Douglass is filled with tatty looking Victorian hotels and guest houses. The Claremont is modern..."
"Good hotel, good food, excellant location had room overlooking promanade but was noisy at night despite double glazing but lacking leisure f..."
"Excellent hotel over looking the sea, with easy reach of the town & transport links. Nicely furnished rooms, very clean, but perhaps could j..."
About the hotel
The Claremont is officially the highest rated hotel on the Isle of Man, unique in having achieved 4 Star Gold status and offering its guests a refined excellence in both hospitality and cuisine. Located on the promenade at the heart of the Island's capital, Douglas, and situated adjacent to the Islands government buildings, business district, retail area and ferry terminal, the Claremont provides an ideal base for both business and leisure. Our philosophy is simply 'Excellence as Standard' with opulent rooms that delicately balance modern aesthetics, luxurious comfort and the connectivity requirements of the modern day traveller.
With complimentary high speed Wi Fi throughout the property, welcoming staff, 24hr business services and featuring the beautiful Coast Bar & Brasserie, the Claremont provides the perfect location. With the Claremont promise you can also be sure there will be no hidden charges: all our rates include high speed Wi-Fi access, inclusive breakfast, local gym access and all taxes as standard.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/11/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Hotel Policy Payment Method: Guest to settle upon departure. Hotel Policy Payment for 28th May 2016 to 02nd June 2015 inclusive: Full pre-payment is due at the time of booking; Non - refundable The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant hotel very nice staff which is hard to find these days.
We upgraded our room both were beautifull very clean and modern. Well worth the money defo be staying there again soon 😃
Excellent, modern hotel
An excellent, modern hotel.
The seafront in Douglass is filled with tatty looking Victorian hotels and guest houses. The Claremont is modern and comfortable without costing a packet.