- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"This is an amazing place and you'll leave wishing you had stayed more than one night... Much to do and beautiful building and grounds, the r..."
"Me & my boyfriend came to stay for a birthday treat and it was amazing. The hotel is in beautiful grounds and our room had a beautiful view..."
"We spent one night in this beautiful building on a weekend trip with visiting family. The staff was friendly to our children, though it was..."
"This hotel thoroughly deserves it's Hand Picked status. The welcome was warm and sincere and the staff could not have been more helpful; att..."
"The staff, food and accommodation were wonderful. The bar drinks were very expensive but we considered that we were treating ourselves and d..."
About the hotel
Ettington Park Hotel is set in 40 acres of parkland in the Warwickshire countryside, in a verdant valley with the River Stour meandering through it. Just 5 miles from the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon, this spectacular Neo-Gothic mansion is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of modern-day life. This is a luxury hotel furnished with exquisite antiques, hung with fine paintings, and decorated with dozens of friezes that trace its centuries of tradition and heritage.
Ettington Park Hotel radiates style and luxury. This four star hotel has recently completed a full refurbishment of its bedrooms and has been awarded the accolade of four red stars, being within the top 200 hotels in the UK & Ireland. At Ettington Park Hotel, you will enjoy fine British hospitality. The courteous attention you receive will set the tone for your entire stay. Far from being intimidated by the house’s magnificence, you’ll feel totally uninhibited. It’s a feeling that is enhanced by the fine wines and award-winning cuisine. Pre-booking a table in the Restaurant is highly recommended in order to ensure availability. The hotel has unveiled a new indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room, providing the perfect solitude to round-off your stay.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Not just for a one night stay
This is an amazing place and you'll leave wishing you had stayed more than one night...
Much to do and beautiful building and grounds, the rooms are great, even the cheapest ones.
Beautiful hotel in beautiful grounds!
Me & my boyfriend came to stay for a birthday treat and it was amazing.
The hotel is in beautiful grounds and our room had a beautiful view of the church. The room was clean and nicely decorated, and the bed was so so comfy. I didn't want to leave. We had room service for a dinner amd our full English breakfast delivered to our room on the morning. The food was delicious and we could tell it was all very good quality. The service was wonderful and all the staff were very friendly and polite. My only complaint is that we didn't see one of the famous ghosts. So I guess we'll have to visit again.