- 35 guest reviews
"I stayed in a twin room with my son. the room was clean and tidy. The shower was poor in terms of water pressure and the air con unit was hu..."
"You do have to pay £50 when you check in which I was told will go straight back into my account when checking out, however when we checked o..."
"Stayed at the russell court before Excellent value for your money and excellent staff will be staying on my way back..."
"I have stayed in Bournemouth many times and the position of the Hotel and polite staff made this a great stay. Parking was also good...."
"The room was clean and comfortable, if a little tired. For the price I paid I thought it was really good value for money. All the staff were..."
About the hotel
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Russell Court Hotel, Bournemouth. We welcome visitors the whole year round with its facilities and experience to cater for the variety of needs each season brings. The Hotel is close to Bournemouth town centre and within easy reach of the resort's beautiful sand beaches, major shops, theatre's, cinemas, casino and Bournemouth International centre.
We have a restaurant, bar, ballroom, 60 ensuite bedrooms, large car and coach park in forecourt, WiFi in all areas. Whether your stay is just for a few days or a longer period, you can be sure to have a very warm welcome at the Russell Court Hotel. Cooked or Continental Breakfast is available to add as an extra after you choose your room. It is Hotel policy not to accept single sex parties on Friday & Saturday (including stag and hen parties). The Hotel reserves the right to decline bookings at check-in which may have been made individually and/or separately but are part of a group. The property does not accept cash and payment must be made using a valid credit or debit card. If card details of a third party are used for the rooms, the property will require an email from the third party authorising the property to take the payment from their card. Photo ID of the guest will required on arrival. A security deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out. We charge a car parking fee of £8. 00 per car per day (Van £15. 00). Wi-Fi is chargeable £5. 00 for 8 hours usage time; We do not accept 1 night bookings on Saturdays (minimum 2 nights stay). We are a non-smoking Hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Car Parking charges £8.00 per day & Van Parking £ 15.00 per day. A security deposit is required on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Clean but thats it
I stayed in a twin room with my son.
the room was clean and tidy. The shower was poor in terms of water pressure and the air con unit was huge and noisy. I cant comment on breakfast as I refused to pay £11.95 for one . as for the parking which was £8 which I find a rip off as there is a decent amount of parking which in many other hotels I have stayed in is complementary. The wi fi which is advertised turns out to be chargeable at £5 per hour or £6.95 for 8 hrs which is totally unacceptable. On the whole value for money was not had and whilst I appreciate hotel owners need to make hay while the sun shines, I thought they should be upfront with what is chargeable on top of the room rate.
Poor quailty room - no iron available may burn the carpet !!!.
What a joke
Value for money poor had better rooms in a hostel