- 27 guest reviews
"Stayed for the weekend for our anniversary, what a beautiful place. Totally able to get awY from it all and relax. Our bedroom was huge and..."
"The hotel and staff excellent, room first class, warm and comfortable. The food served to us in the bar was a little dissappointing...."
"Beautiful setting, cosy atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Had a wonderful stay and would recommend to others...."
"Really first class all round. Lovely hotel with excellent service and very friendly staff..."
"I booked this hotel for a weekend stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Amazing location, beautiful hotel and outstanding service. It h..."
About the hotel
The Slaughters Country Inn formally Washbourne Court is located in the heart of the village of Lower Slaughter one of the prettiest villages in the Cotswolds this charming property sits right on the river bank. The 30 bedrooms are contemporary in style, dining is relaxed and informal in Scholars bar, enjoy roaring log fires in the winter months and dining al fresco on the riverside terrace in the summer. Perfectly positioned for exploring the Cotswolds Washbourne Court is an excellent location.
Recently purchased by Brownsword Hotels the property will develop under their ownership in the coming months. Bathrobes and slippers are not included. Bottled water is included Newspaper not included but can be ordered on reception
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful and totally relaxing!
Stayed for the weekend for our anniversary, what a beautiful place.
Totally able to get awY from it all and relax. Our bedroom was huge and really clean as was the rest of the hotel, can't fault it. Staff were very friendly and helpful, a very enjoyable stay.
The hotel and staff excellent, room first class, warm and comfortable.
The food served to us in the bar was a little dissappointing.