- Very Good
- 102 guest reviews
"Got this at a last minute bargin price and was very happy with it. Helpful staff and a lovely room. 5 minutes from the airport. Just what we..."
"Reasonable hotel in all respects. Value for money with pool. Ideal for Gatwick. Pleased with stay overall although sauna and jacuzzi were ou..."
"Me and my partner regularly stay at hotels. Its often just for one to night to enable us to get away and relax. Some of the hotels we have s..."
"Good hotel helpful staff the only down side the hotel guests does not have access to a steam iron or trouser press as a military personnel t..."
"Really enjoyed the stay, room was clean, had a big family room which was spacious although when we first got there the heating was not worki..."
About the hotel
The 4* Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel (formerly the Ramada Plaza Gatwick) is a stylish and modern hotel conveniently located just over 3 miles from Gatwick airport and 30 minutes from central London on the Gatwick Express train. With easy access to the M23 and M25, the hotel provides the perfect option to park your car and start your holiday early. The hotel also enjoys discounted taxi fares to the airport 24hrs and takes only 10 minutes.
The professional and friendly staff offer a warm welcome to the fully wheelchair accessible Sandman Signature London Gatwick. All 151 non-smoking, air-conditioned rooms are spacious and decorated in a contemporary design with en-suite bathrooms. They are fully equipped with flat screen LCD TV, high speed internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board and hairdryer. Twin, double and triple rooms are available as well as family rooms sleeping up to 4 and inter-connecting rooms, ensuring both business travellers and families off on holiday are catered for. The hotel's Arts Restaurant offers a contemporary menu in a relaxed environment whilst the Club Bar serves drinks and light snacks until late. There is also a small cardio-gym and indoor heated swimming pool. Excellent conference facilities are available, across 12 air-conditioned rooms with a capacity of 200 delegates, and include complimentary Wi-Fi and parking with the option of adding projectors, refreshments, accommodation, and entertainment. The hotel is also the perfect venue for holding private parties and weddings, including wedding ceremonies, with packages created to suit your needs.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sandman Signature London Gatwick (Formerly the Ramada Gatwick Hotel) in Gatwick Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel Airport
Got this at a last minute bargin price and was very happy with it.
Helpful staff and a lovely room. 5 minutes from the airport. Just what we needed when arriving late back to Gatwick and looking to avoid a driving home in the early hours of the morning.
Good hotel but expensive
Arrived 20.30 and choose the hotel for the swimming pool.
Didn't get access to the pool anymore as it closes at 21.00. Check in took a long time as well. Food was just very average but top price!.
That's the negatives. The room was very large, comfortable bed, quiet (especially for its location near airport and busy road) 24h desk, I had to leave at 05.00 and was no problem. Fantastic location for travel from Gatwick. Free on site parking. It is just a very large hotel with little character. Everything works, but for the rate they charge I'd expected a little extra, which wasn't there.