- Very Good
- 78 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel very nice modern rooms with comfy beds and all important wifi my only gripe was virtuLly no parking spaces left I did check..."
"We love the room it feel like we at home. The bed was great and the couch for watching tv was great everything was great we be back for sure..."
"We got a good price for the room, excellent facilities and friendly staff! Pool and gym were both good sizes for a hotel. Great location for..."
"I'll be back!..."
"There were some issues for example the glass tops of the furniture were dirty underneath, with greasy smudges. The night porter was very fri..."
About the hotel
The 4* Sandman Signature London Gatwick Hotel (formerly the Ramada Plaza Gatwick) is a stylish and modern hotel conveniently located just over 3 miles from Gatwick airport and 30 minutes from central London on the Gatwick Express train. With easy access to the M23 and M25, the hotel provides the perfect option to park your car and start your holiday early. The hotel also enjoys discounted taxi fares to the airport 24hrs and takes only 10 minutes.
The professional and friendly staff offer a warm welcome to the fully wheelchair accessible Sandman Signature London Gatwick. All 151 non-smoking, air-conditioned rooms are spacious and decorated in a contemporary design with en-suite bathrooms. They are fully equipped with flat screen LCD TV, high speed internet access, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board and hairdryer. Twin, double and triple rooms are available as well as family rooms sleeping up to 4 and inter-connecting rooms, ensuring both business travellers and families off on holiday are catered for. The hotel's Arts Restaurant offers a contemporary menu in a relaxed environment whilst the Club Bar serves drinks and light snacks until late. There is also a small cardio-gym and indoor heated swimming pool. Excellent conference facilities are available, across 12 air-conditioned rooms with a capacity of 200 delegates, and include complimentary Wi-Fi and parking with the option of adding projectors, refreshments, accommodation, and entertainment. The hotel is also the perfect venue for holding private parties and weddings, including wedding ceremonies, with packages created to suit your needs.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
79% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel very nice modern rooms with comfy beds and all important wifi my only gripe was virtuLly no parking spaces left I did check In Very late at night and had to park in service area at back of hotel.
It was well light but felt car park just didn't have enough space. Would definitely stay again though just Arrive earlier.
We are very happy with room.
We love the room it feel like we at home.
The bed was great and the couch for watching tv was great everything was great we be back for sure. The only thing we like is shutter bus take us airport would be great.we from Vancouver Canada