- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, staff very welcoming. Room very comfortable and clean. Food excellent. Will definitely stay again..."
"Had a wonderful stay, our room was a good size and very comfortable. The hotel is lovely and has fantastic grounds. The staff were attentive..."
"We really enjoyed our stay. Ideal location for Windsor. Facilities great and fantastic breakfast. Lovely setting Nd staff very helpful thank..."
"A quality location at a reasonable price. Will definitely stay again when in the area. Large rooms, good food, lovely hotel and location. Go..."
"As a single female, I would have preferred room service rather than eating alone in the bar or restaurant, but this was not given as an opti..."
About the hotel
Built for the Churchill family, the fountain and sweeping 15-acre landscaped grounds flank a spectacular red brick Queen Anne mansion. Peaceful sophistication is the order of the day. .
. dine in the FORK Restaurant overlooking the manicured gardens or play croquet on the lawn whilst sipping a glass of Pimm's! Just 1. 5 miles from Ascot train station, 13 miles from London Heathrow Airport and within 8 miles of the M25, M4 and M3, the Royal Berkshire Hotel is perfectly situated for short breaks away, corporate events and meetings and fabulous weddings! If you are getting married at another venue and not at Royal Berkshire and wish to book a bedroom for your wedding please contact us directly so we can confirm if this is possible.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, staff very welcoming.
Room very comfortable and clean. Food excellent. Will definitely stay again
Had a wonderful stay, our room was a good size and very comfortable.
The hotel is lovely and has fantastic grounds. The staff were attentive and helpful. Couldn't have asked for more although £9 for a gin and tonic was a bit steep.