- 89 guest reviews
"Ensuite was tiny with a wet shower therefore when you showered, everything in the room got wet. to make matters worse the extractor fan didn..."
"The double room was the smallest I have come across in all of the hotels I have stayed in. The bathroom was in need of a facelift and the ba..."
"This appears to be a former local authority sports centre with accommodation. Now a hotel and popular leisure centre. Originally it was an o..."
"Everything OK with stay, disappointed with breakfast...."
"The staff could not be more pleasant and helpful at this venue. Whilst they were incredibly busy on check-out, the staff remained calm and c..."
About the hotel
The Waterside Hotel & Leisure Club offers comfortable bedrooms with modern facilities in a fantastic Location. Perfectly situated in South Manchester the hotel is ideal for access to Didsbury, South Manchester Business Parks, Old Trafford, Parrs Wood Complex & Stockport. It has excellent transport links to both Manchester City Centre and Stockport.
Within each room you will find: A flatscreen TV with Freeview and a selection of Sky channels, Tea & coffee making facilities, an ensuite bathroom which is either a wetroom/shower or shower over bath. We also offer free Wi-Fi access. The Hotel itself has a comfortable lounge area with a delicious menu of lunches, cakes and lighter bites served throughout the day. The area is a modern and welcoming bar in the evening adjoining the beautiful Waterside Restaurant with evening menu which can also be enjoyed in the relaxing bar area. All guests benefit from full access to the state of the art £1. 1 Million Leisure facilitiy which comprises of a 25 metre indoor swimming pool, all fitness classes, fitness suites with excellent equipment, saunas, steam room & relaxaton area. The hotel has FREE carparking with excellent links to the city and affordable taxis to the airport! The Waterside Hotel is set in 8 acres on the banks of the River Mersey with easy access to the M56/M60 motorways, Manchester International Airport, Manchester City Centre, Manchester United & City football stadiums, The Trafford Centre, MEN Arena & Manchester Central Convention Centre. Please note the opening times of The Waterside Leisure Club change depending on Bank Holidays and Christmas, for more information please contact the hotel directly.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Ensuite was tiny with a wet shower therefore when you showered, everything in the room got wet.
to make matters worse the extractor fan didn't work.
The Waterside Hotel and Galleon Leisure Club
The room was small.
The staff at reception. The breakfast was bad and the service was bad.