About the hotel
A small Villa in Rome offering excellent accommodation at reasonable prices, for those wishing to experience a memorable stay in Italy. “The Secret Garden” is set on 3 levels + terrace and has been recently renovated, boasting wonderful Roman wood-beam ceilings, parquet and traditional Roman tiled floors. Lodgings are of a 3 star standard, perfect for the solitary travellers, families or small groups.
Room prices are competitive to hotels in Rome and other accommodations. ------------------------------------------------------ To perform your CHECK-IN please direct to Ciak Hostel (Viale Manzoni 55) 24h
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Secret Garden in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
This is a hostel, not an hotel.
The breakfast was awful; the orange juice and coffee were undrinkable. Cutlery and crockery had to be washed after use in a grubby sink. Neither the butter nor jam were in individual containers, thereby raising the risk of cross infection. The shower tray flooded and water wouldn't drain away from the bath. The majority of guests were back packers sharing rooms with strangers coming and going throughout the night banging the front door. Despite relating my dissatisfaction at reception and asking for the management to contact me, I've heard nothing. There were no lifts in the Secret Garden or the Kiak and it was necessary to walk from one to the other after registering and when checking out. The whole stay was an expensive nightmare.