- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay. Rooms very comfortable...."
"Needed a room close to windsor castle as we had a trip planned .found thames riviera .good price & exellent location.right on the river .v c..."
"Lovely location. Friendly staff. Clean room but a little dated. Had a nice stay :)..."
"Although my single room was very small, it contained all the essentials. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a better than average n..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated on the scenic banks of the River Thames, ideal for Windsor, Legoland and within easy reach of Central London. The newly refurbished rooms offer a high standard of comfort in a modern stylish environment, all with flat screen satellite TVs, complimentary WiFi and modern bathrooms. Relax and unwind in the friendly atmosphere of the contemporary Blue River Restaurant and Bar offering excellent, freshly prepared food throughout the day.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Thames Riviera in Maidenhead are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to stay.
Rooms very comfortable.
Needed a room close to windsor castle as we had a trip planned .found thames riviera .good price & exellent location.right on the river .v comfy bed good facilities & helpful friendly staff .would stay again.