- Very Good
- 126 guest reviews
"I stayed in one of the club rooms with the balcony overlooking the river and it was lovely! We were greeted by the night receptionist, he wa..."
"A comfortable and friendly hotel. Excellent value for money...."
"Great food, hotel and setting however service and attitude of staff needs improvement - fed back to management..."
"We were advised by e-mail that an Xmas Party night would be on so I requested a quiet room, which we were allocated. Insufficient towels/toi..."
"Just stayed for one night in order to attend my company Christmas Party (not at the hotel). I booked single room which was adequate for my n..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated on the scenic banks of the River Thames, ideal for Windsor, Legoland and within easy reach of Central London. The newly refurbished rooms offer a high standard of comfort in a modern stylish environment, all with flat screen satellite TVs, complimentary WiFi and modern bathrooms. Relax and unwind in the friendly atmosphere of the contemporary Blue River Restaurant and Bar offering excellent, freshly prepared food throughout the day.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 07/08/2015 to 31/12/2020 - You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed in one of the club rooms with the balcony overlooking the river and it was lovely.
We were greeted by the night receptionist, he was really friendly and made us feel welcome laughing and joking. The bed was very comfortable we didn't want to move in the morning. The full English was excellent just what we needed after an excellent stay. The room was spacious and the bathroom was very clean would definitely recommend to any couple fancying a night away, not to far away from town and I got an excellent price when booked threw laterooms, can't wait to book another!