- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Lovely setting. Very clean, functional room. Good breakfast...."
"Myself and my Daughter, who is in her early forties, stayed overnight. It was very nice and relaxing, after travelling a long way to the hot..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. I was in a single room, overlooked the small lake. It was very comfortable and clean...."
"Ticked all the boxes for business stop over..."
"Bedroom had everything you needed however they had probably not been upgraded for 10-20 years and were comfortable rather than plush...."
About the hotel
From the moment you walk through the doors you will be won over by the Abbey's beauty, history and tranquility. This unique 12th Century Abbey is surrounded by 10 acres of Chiltern countryside, located in the picturesque village of Great Missenden, the former home of acclaimed children's writer Roald Dahl. The village benefits from a direct train link to London Marylebone within walking distance of the Abbey and also has exceptional motorway links to the M40, M4, and M25 with free parking spaces.
Missenden Abbey offers wireless broadband as a free service to our guests.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 24/12/2013 to 03/01/2014 - We will be closed over the Christmas period from 12.00 on 24th December 2013 and will re-open on the 3rd January 2014. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and fantastic New Year. The LateRooms.com rates for Missenden Abbey Conference Centre in Great Missenden are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Very good stop over accommadation
Very clean, functional room. Good breakfast.
Relaxing and Peaceful
Myself and my Daughter, who is in her early forties, stayed overnight.
It was very nice and relaxing, after travelling a long way to the hotel,. Ideal for a short stay and would have liked to have stayed longer. Excellent facilities and the breakfast was wonderful. Would not hesitate to book here again.