- 48 guest reviews
"We were allocated a room overlooking the street which has many bars, mostly with live music. We asked at Reception on checking in whether th..."
"Stayed at this hotel a few times now and really can't fault it. From the outside it looks pretty drab tbh but once inside there is a warm co..."
"A nice clean hotel with polite and welcoming staff. Will certainly consider staying again in the future...."
"Once you get past reception the hotel starts to look a bit tired, nice enough though...."
"Hotel was nice, just some noise outside from drunks in an alley...."
About the hotel
The Mercure Inverness Hotel has a dramatic Highland backdrop and Inverness Old Town on the doorstep. This modern, 3 star Inverness hotel is 9km from Loch Ness and 200 metres from Inverness train station. The 106 rooms all offer internet access and satellite TV.
The Brasserie and The Bar are open for tempting light meals and hot and cold drinks, and you can relax in the indoor pool or use the fitness centre.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
We were allocated a room overlooking the street which has many bars, mostly with live music.
We asked at Reception on checking in whether this would be a problem as my wife and I are both light sleepers. We were assured the noise is always kept to a minimum and once the bars closed it would be quiet This was quite the opposite the noise from party revellers continued until at least 4.00 a.m. shouting and shrieking and generally being a nuisance. We would not stay in this hotel again for this reason. The room itself was very comfortable and clean. The Breakfast buffet was cooked well and very tasty. Could not recommend this hotel to a friend because of the noise issue.
Stayed at this hotel a few times now and really can't fault it.
From the outside it looks pretty drab tbh but once inside there is a warm comfortably atmosphere. Nice and bright and spacious with good staff and excellent food. Rooms are spot on but best if your staying on the river side... It's a bit more quiet and a better view if up high.