- 32 guest reviews
"This is the second time staying it's a lovely hotel but it's a bit pricey..."
"A pleasant stay in a well appointed central hotel. Good value and helpful staff. Nice view from room, comfortable and everything you need. G..."
"Enjoyed our two night all staff were very approachable and helpful...."
"Enjoyed our stay. Was very handy will every type of shop around. Food is outstanding and the gym is great...."
About the hotel
Mercure Inverness Hotel is ideally located in Inverness' vibrant City Centre on the bank of the beautiful River Ness. This modern, 3 star Inverness hotel is 9km from Loch Ness and just 200 metres from Inverness train station. The 118 rooms all offer complimentary high speed WiFi and HD LED TV.
The Brasserie and The Bar are open for tempting light meals and hot and cold drinks, and you can unwind in the onsite fitness room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel needs to be closed and completely renovated.
It's tired and sad. I couldn't work out if the bathrooms date from the 80s or 70s. Either way, yuck. A quirk of my room was that when taking a (shallow) bath, a pipe somewhere leaked water into the carpet in the hallway which meant I was walking barefoot through soaked old carpet.
Staff were excellent though - the night porter, the pleasant morning receptionist. It is the investment in the hotel that is letting this thing down.
Good but have had better for the money
Nice and central. Bar a bit expensive. Breakfast good and reasonable value at £10. En suite bathrooms are small and a bit dated for current tariff. staff are friendly. Parking is £6 per night which needs to be factored into the cost