- 45 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay. Was very handy will every type of shop around. Food is outstanding and the gym is great...."
"We were allocated a room overlooking the street which has many bars, mostly with live music. We asked at Reception on checking in whether th..."
"Stayed at this hotel a few times now and really can't fault it. From the outside it looks pretty drab tbh but once inside there is a warm co..."
"A nice clean hotel with polite and welcoming staff. Will certainly consider staying again in the future...."
"Once you get past reception the hotel starts to look a bit tired, nice enough though...."
About the hotel
The Mercure Inverness Hotel has a dramatic Highland backdrop and Inverness Old Town on the doorstep. This modern, 3 star Inverness hotel is 9km from Loch Ness and 200 metres from Inverness train station. The 118 rooms all offer internet access and satellite TV.
The Brasserie and The Bar are open for tempting light meals and hot and cold drinks, and you can relax in the indoor pool or use the fitness centre.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at this hotel for one night (was visiting Loch Ness the next day).
The room was ok - not huge. We were lucky to have a room facing the river, as the other side of the hotel, which faces the street was fairly noisy (it was Saturday night after all). One annoying thing is that you have to pay for parking: £4 per night.
The room was clean enough - nothing special. Bathroom was noisy (plumbing I think) and small. We asked for an iron at 5pm and had to phone again at 5:55pm for it because it didnt' come. It came at about 6pm (we were meant to be leaving the hotel at 6pm), so that was annoying.
We didn't eat at the hotel but ordered a coffee at the bar, which was lovely. The staff at the bar were not very attentive or friendly.
I booked at the last minute so the room was overpriced for what is was. Would go back if I could get a cheaper deal.
Lovely hotel, Central, on-site car park, excellent food and cleanliness is 10 out of 10
Enjoyed our stay.
Was very handy will every type of shop around. Food is outstanding and the gym is great.