- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Great hotel. Nice staff. Comfy room. Set in lovely grounds. Food was very good. Bit cut off from Oxford centre if you wish to leave the car..."
"Quality stay with excellent customer service. Good breakfast and great bed. Free wifi works well...."
"The hotel and it's leisure facilities were great. The room was a little small and the view wasn't up to much but it was clean and comfortabl..."
"This place is very nice. The room was good, the bed was very comfortable. The only thing that let it down was the lack of air con? It was a..."
"Driving up to the hotel it looks very grand, plenty of free parking in the hotel grounds. Reception really has the wow factor, big grand sta..."
About the hotel
Milton Hill House is a charming Georgian Mansion House set in 22 acres of peaceful parkland. The enchanting Georgian manor house which has been sympathetically extended over the years and a is delightful blend of modern comfort and traditional charm. Milton Hill House is situated just off the A34 and only 20 miles south of Oxford.
Easily accessible from the M4 and M40 motorways. It’s perfect as a stopover for experiencing some of the huge variety of attractions close by. All rooms are double bedded & ensuite offering free wi-fi an LCD TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms are placed either in the House , the purpose-built accommodation wing or the Gable Cottages. Free on site parking is also available. After a day exploring, take time out at the health and fitness club with mini gym, swimming pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, sauna. Relaxing, stimulating and incredibly convenient. The restaurant provides a varied evening menu and full cooked English breakfast in the morning. Guests can also relax in the bar where they can choose from a wide selection of beverages.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Croquet
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place to stay not too near Oxford City Centre
Nice staff. Comfy room. Set in lovely grounds. Food was very good. Bit cut off from Oxford centre if you wish to leave the car behind and explore. Maybe that's not a bad thing?
Quality stay with excellent customer service.
Good breakfast and great bed. Free wifi works well.