This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With excellent bus links into Venice's historic centre, this 3-star hotel has a central location in Mestre. It offers free parking, a buffet breakfast and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. In central Venezia-Mestre it is tradition to stay at the Hotel Venezia.
The Hotel has 100 elegant rooms and the charming restaurant "Giardino Veneziano" offers comfortable accommodations and dining to hotel guests. If your stay is for business, the Hotel Venezia can offer comfortable and well-equipped meeting rooms facing the town centre. You can leave car in our parking and garage. For the guest that wish to visit Venice there is a public bus that runs every 10 minutes ( 24 hours ). Staff at the 24-hour reception provide free city maps, bus tickets and indispensable local knowledge. The Venezia Hotel is surrounded by shops and cafés. Mestre Train Station is around 15 minutes away on foot, while the bus ride to Venice takes just 15 minutes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Lounge Menu, Bar
- [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Venezia in Venezia-Mestre is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet