- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"The only thing that let the room down was the fact that previous guests had obviously been smoking in the bathroom to avoid the smoke detect..."
"I stayed only one night but i had a nice experience:) nice and helpful Staff, clean room and bathroom, very warm. I would recommend it and u..."
"This is a great location if you wish to do Cheshire Oaks and be close enough to taxi into Chester for a night out (20mins max only £10 ish)..."
"Great steam room with 70's style seating!!..."
"On entering the room, it was hot. We turned down the radiator which was on full, and used the spa facilities. The spa facilities were lovely..."
About the hotel
Formerly the Gateway to Wales hotel, the Days Hotel Chester North has a unique location on the North Wales border, with close proximity to The Deeside Industrial Park, Chester City Centre and the North Wales coast. Easy access to the M53 / M56 motorway networks means we are also ideally placed to explore the local area and beyond, with Liverpool, Manchester and The Wirral in easy reach. All rooms have been tastefully decorated for both the business and lesiure traveller.
Take advantage of the hotels well appointed leisure club which contains a swimming pool, spa pool, steam room, sauna and gymnasium. Our restaurant & lounge offers a wide variety of food in a relaxing environment. All public areas and guest rooms have FREE WIFI access Chester's wealth of attractions and sights are all only a short distance away from the hotel these include the Cheshire Oaks Designer outlet Village, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, Chester City Centre, we are also on the door step to Deeside Business Park with a number of local and national companies. Relax and enjoy "Great Value Under the Sun" at the Days Hotel Chester North.
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/09/2011 to 19/09/2011 - We regret to inform you that the hotel's leisure facilities will be closed for refurbishment between 15th and 19th September inclusive. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Hotel Chester North, formerly the Gateway to Wales Hotel in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
The only thing that let the room down was the fact that previous guests had obviously been smoking in the bathroom to avoid the smoke detector in the room so the bathroom heavily smelled of smoke.
Apart from that a clean room and comfortable bed. Staff are helpful and friendly
I stayed only one night but i had a nice experience:) nice and helpful Staff, clean room and bathroom, very warm.
I would recommend it and use again