- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Very large comfortable room, lovely bathroom, wish I had been staying longer than 1 night..."
"This hotel is centred around beautiful historic buildings, much of their original character being retained. The site is peaceful and quiet y..."
"Stayed in room 11, a family strayed in room above, the kids got up at 5am and just constantly ran around, there appears to be little soundpr..."
"This is my preferred hotel in the area. I can't always get booked it as it is popular. I often eat in the bar and food is always to a good s..."
"I booked a suite for new years for myself and girlfriend and when we arrived we were shown to our suite and our bags were taken for us too...."
About the hotel
The Barn Hotel is a luxury boutique style London hotel situated in 3 acres of landscaped grounds and gardens. For easy access to central London, Ruislip Underground Station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines) is located adjacent to the hotel. Wembley Stadium, Conference and Arena can be reached within 15 minutes by train whilst Baker Street Station can be reached in approximately 25 minutes.
We offer a total of 73 bedrooms including a Presidential Suite, 4 luxurious Themed Suites, 2 Junior Suites and 5 Directors Rooms in our new luxury development, Deanes Lodge, as well as many deluxe and four poster rooms in Sherley’s Farm plus standard rooms for our business clients. All rooms are decorated in fine fabrics and furnishings in total harmony with the hotel's "old world" charm, yet offering all the modern facilities the most discerning guests would appreciate. Hawtrey’s Restaurant is fashioned after a Jacobean Baronial Hall, featuring rich mahogany paneling adorned with fine oil paintings, oak hammer beams supporting an intricate coffered ceiling, rich carpets and furnishings. Fine bone china, silver cutlery and crisp white tablecloths set the tone. This is the ideal venue to relax and enjoy our award winning Modern French cuisine for either business or pleasure purposes. We offer free parking and have strong links with local companies to provide clay pigeon shooting, golf days, beauty treatments and local theatre evenings.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Very large comfortable room, lovely bathroom, wish I had been staying longer than 1 night
Relaxing Stay in Beautiful Surroundings with Excellent Service and easy access to Central London
This hotel is centred around beautiful historic buildings, much of their original character being retained.
The site is peaceful and quiet yet just round the corner from Metropolitan line. Rooms were comfortable and had everything we required. Customer service excellent, very attentive. Breakfast at the hotel was a great start to the day. Highly recommended.