- 80 guest reviews
"Woken at 1.30am by noisy guests trying to get someone to open the door to their room - this went on for about forty minutes and another effo..."
"I travel a lot with my work. I always try to book the best deal but must be comfortable. The hotel was perfect for this on both counts. Rath..."
"This hotel is a group of buildings within the grounds of Sunningdale Park. I always book a superior room in order to get the nicest accommod..."
"Lovely hotel with very helpful cheery staff...."
"My room was lovely but no where near the hotel reception. Instead I had to drive to it which was fine too but I was eating in the on-site re..."
About the hotel
Here at Sunningdale Park we have 272 bedrooms nestled in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland. Amongst the grounds there is a stunning lake if you fancy a walk during your stay. All bedrooms include en suites, tasteful décor and family accommodation is available.
Sunningdale Park is a perfect destination for business or pleasure as we are close to the M3, M4 and M25, only 30 minutes from Heathrow airport and close to many attractions such as Ascot racecourse, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Windsor Castle. Our brand new Steam, Bake and Grill theatre restaurant is a true feast for your eyes, with a great selection of foods to choose from, rise to a delicious breakfast or end the day in style. Our comfortable bar area is the perfect place to relax with friends or colleagues after a long day. Sunningdale Park also has a modern built purpose built training centre that can accommodate up to 250 theatre style and a grade II listed Neo Georgian mansion house. Children are welcome at Sunningdale Park Fridays and Saturdays Only. Please note that Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs (Subject to availability), Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3. 50 for Breakfast and any other Food & Beverage as taken. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Croquet , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/06/2016 to 03/06/2024 - Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs, Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3.50 for breakfast. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Don't stay here if they have a wedding on!
When we arrived it looked like we had arrived at a student uni accommodation block, nothing like the fancy pictures they show online we have to even check we were at the right place.
It was a nice check in staff were polite and nice and then we had to drive to our room so don't take your bags out the car at this point. Room was very ... Advage a bit dated and tired. We could tell there was a wedding on straight away. All the guest seemed to be staying in our block they were so loud and inconciderate and the walls were so thin you could hear someone sneeze so you can imagine have 100s of rowdy drunk lads everywhere. Our room was situated at the top of the block directly over the front door at around 2 am we were awoke by the small of cannabis wafting on our room ( we couldn't shut the window as the room as soooo hot!) and we could see around 7-8 lads rolling around and drinking bottles of vodka smoking we waited 15 minutes and the still didn't stop so we called reception. Two men came and moved them on but about 20 minutes later they came back we had to shout down to them to shut up!. It was very annoying and we didn't sleep due to these people till 530 and had to be up for 7 so this just ruined everything for us. Would never recommend this place as even without the wedding you have no privacy as walls so thin. I have stayed at some bad places and this just tops the lot.
Woken at 1.30am by noisy guests trying to get someone to open the door to their room - this went on for about forty minutes and another effort was made about half an hour later ......
complained to reception on checkout and was told it could have been security as there had been a party in the main house and some guests were staying n this annex !