- Very Good
- 194 guest reviews
"This is my 3rd time at this venue. My son & I stay here when we fly back into England. This time I had trouble with my International Debit c..."
"Very standard room, (double) no view bit of a maze to find the room. Asked some cleaners directions to which we were ignored the first few t..."
"Room was nice and clean but very basic. Like a travelodge really and we were hoping would be a little nicer. Shower was great though. Only r..."
"Stayed for just 1 night with my daughter. We were in Chaucer which was very quiet. It would be a walk for breakfast and the bar (we didn't u..."
About the hotel
Here at Sunningdale Park we have 272 bedrooms nestled in 65 acres of Berkshire parkland. Amongst the grounds there is a stunning lake if you fancy a walk during your stay. All bedrooms include en suites, tasteful décor and family accommodation is available.
Sunningdale Park is a perfect destination for business or pleasure as we are close to the M3, M4 and M25, only 30 minutes from Heathrow airport and close to many attractions such as Ascot racecourse, Legoland, Thorpe Park and Windsor Castle. Our brand new Steam, Bake and Grill theatre restaurant is a true feast for your eyes, with a great selection of foods to choose from, rise to a delicious breakfast or end the day in style. Our comfortable bar area is the perfect place to relax with friends or colleagues after a long day. Sunningdale Park also has a modern built purpose built training centre that can accommodate up to 250 theatre style and a grade II listed Neo Georgian mansion house. Children are welcome at Sunningdale Park Fridays and Saturdays Only. Please note that Children under the age of 6 stay complimentary, Cots and Extra Beds are also complimentary for all children up to 14 yrs (Subject to availability), Children aged 6 and above will be charged £3. 50 for Breakfast and any other Food & Beverage as taken. Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Always happy to come back
This is my 3rd time at this venue.
My son & I stay here when we fly back into England. This time I had trouble with my International Debit cards, being the weekend there wasn't anything I could do, but the Manager allowed us to stay with an open credit at the restaurant and bar until Monday where I was able to sort it out. The Reception staff were fabulous too.
Rooms can be mixed, it depends n availability, but we don't mind, they are always clean and with everything we need. We play Tennis, squash or go for walks. The evening area for bar snacks is fun and the food great - my 13 yr old enjoys it very much. Breakfast is plentiful and in a lovely room.
a good price for area however let down by faulty shower