- 9 guest reviews
"This is a great hotel with top notch facilities. been there twice and will go again. with you want the best then this is it in Bath...."
"Can't wait to go back...."
"Enjoyable 2 night stay,dinner and breakfast excellent. The Classic room, all that was available a bit small and poorly lit. With just 3 path..."
"My husband and I visited the Royal to celebrate my special birthday and our 40th Wedding Anniversary. The hotel staff were welcoming, with e..."
"This was a real splurge for me and I wasn't convinced it would be worth the money but it really was. Adored every moment of my stay. Already..."
About the hotel
Discreetly located in the centre of the world’s most famous crescent, The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa combines Georgian grandeur with simple design, recently refurbished during 2013 to offer 5* accommodation for every discerning guest.
Along with the award winning Dower House Restaurant, The Montagu Bar serves all-day dining options, cocktails, and champagne. The beautiful gardens are ideal for a traditional afternoon tea.
The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa has unveiled brand new state-of-the-art facilities at The Bath House, adding to its award-winning Spa offering. In addition to the already existing Relaxation Pool at the Spa, The Bath House will also invite guests to enjoy the Vitality Pool – a luxurious pool with massage jets positioned to aid relaxation and release tension in the back and calves. The newly built Himalayan Salt Infused Sauna will allow guests to relax and enjoy the many natural healing properties of salt therapy, which benefits include improving skin conditions and strengthening the immune system. The new Blossom Steam Inhalation Room will also provide the perfect place to unwind, with soothing steam and fresh aromas of eucalyptus and menthol, users will be able to enjoy its purifying and detoxifying benefits at their leisure. The hotel offers FREE parking and WIFI to all guests.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a great hotel with top notch facilities.
been there twice and will go again. with you want the best then this is it in Bath.
Can't wait to go back.