- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We could not fault this Hotel!!! They were so welcoming even down to the hand written card in the room. We are really fussy as travel a lot..."
About the hotel
Lower Slaughter Manor is a beautiful 17th Century Manor House, stylish and decadent internally, drawing rooms are light filled and spacious, bedrooms are luxurious and the pretty gardens merge perfectly into the village location. Dining in the main restaurant is a glamorous experience; enjoy fine food and an excellent wine selection. Perfectly positioned for exploring the Cotswolds, Lower Slaughter Manor is an excellent location.
Recently purchased by Brownsword Hotels the property will develop under their ownership in the coming months.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/03/2014 to 14/03/2014 - For stays during 10th and 14th March 2014, we require a 50% deposit upon booking and the cancellation policy is four weeks prior to your arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I staid in a suite which was circa £500 per night.
Soap was provided instead of shower gel and carpet was quite stained. I would expect shower gel when paying a premium rate, who uses soap in the shower really!. The food was very mediocre I've eaten better pub food.
We could not fault this Hotel!!.
They were so welcoming even down to the hand written card in the room. We are really fussy as travel a lot and there is not one negative thing to say.