- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Was a very lovely hotel but the only down side was when checking in as we had an early book in arranged with the hotel which we tried to exp..."
"Excellent....friendly staff and service excellent. Location centre of City. Recommended...."
"Really attentive and friendly staff - the only down side was that the booking did not include breakfast...."
"Had a great welcome. It was late but staff member was enthusiastic and helpful. Reduced frustration in not finding car park as well made me..."
"The first room we were allocated was not ready and smelled very strongly of smoke . We said we were not happy with this and were upgraded to..."
About the hotel
A former coaching inn situated in the heart of Peterborough, minutes from the railway and bus station. Public areas are spacious and airy with a classical decor and antique furniture. Complimentary WiFi access is available to hotel guests in public areas complete with work station.
The hotel has been refurbished with over half of the bedrooms having been refurbished to executive standards, which include full air conditioning, mini bar facilities, superior levels of comfort, black and white marble tiled bathrooms with power showers, trouser press with ironing centre, satellite television. Contrasting with the antiquity of the public areas, The Brasserie has a more modern appearance serving traditional, as well as more contemporary dishes. Pastroudis offers snacks and meals throughout the day. Floor Service is available for those who prefer the tranquility of their bedroom. Adjacent to the Hotel is our modern purpose built Conference Centre which is fully air conditioned with naturally daylit rooms. The Hotel has a total of fourteen Meeting Rooms with the largest accommodating up to 250 persons.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
I have stayed here before, and assumed the fire alarm going off 3 times was abnormal so decided to give it another go.
This time the room was small, and decorated like an Ibis with bright oranges & blues. Cigarette smoke wafted in. Apparently £116 is not enough to obtain breakfast, which is £13 extra. Given the room quality this seemed a bit cheeky frankly.
Was a very lovely hotel but the only down side was when checking in as we had an early book in arranged with the hotel which we tried to explain but the receptionist was very rude..but apart from this it was a lovely stay.