- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely wedding reception , food very good, service very good although staff didn't seem to know how to smile. Breakfast was an absolute let..."
"Nice hotel, helpful staff and an ideal location for an evening out in the city centre...."
"Stayed here for one night hotel was right in the centre and staff were friendly and helpful hotel was nicely decorated and plenty of parking..."
"On site parking, easy to find and extremely handy. The staff were very welcoming and lovely. The room was very clean and spacious. Slept gr..."
"Excellent accommodation in the city centre. Entrance by car was difficult to find, right then left. Taxi drivers showed us the way in. Got l..."
About the hotel
A former coaching inn situated in the heart of Peterborough, minutes from the railway and bus station. Public areas are spacious and airy with a classical decor and antique furniture. Complimentary WiFi access is available to hotel guests in public areas complete with work station.
The hotel has been refurbished with over half of the bedrooms having been refurbished to executive standards, which include full air conditioning, mini bar facilities, superior levels of comfort, black and white marble tiled bathrooms with power showers, trouser press with ironing centre, satellite television. Contrasting with the antiquity of the public areas, The Brasserie has a more modern appearance serving traditional, as well as more contemporary dishes. Pastroudis offers snacks and meals throughout the day. Floor Service is available for those who prefer the tranquility of their bedroom. Adjacent to the Hotel is our modern purpose built Conference Centre which is fully air conditioned with naturally daylit rooms. The Hotel has a total of fourteen Meeting Rooms with the largest accommodating up to 250 persons.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely wedding reception , food very good, service very good although staff didn't seem to know how to smile.
Breakfast was an absolute let down.service until 10.30 at 10.10 there was nothing left except a bit of cold food had to take cutlery from other tables asked for tea but was not given cups no spoons asked for toast but not given butter. Very disappointing for £13.00 each.....We did tell reception but was told they would pass it on.....I'm expecting a response any day!!!not!. Bed was very hard pillows were very flat and plaster was coming away round light over shower in the bathroom. Beautiful hotel but needs staff to be better trained!!