- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We (self, wife and teenage son) stayed at the Lismoyne hotel to attend a New Year party on 31 Dec. We stayed in an executive room where a ro..."
"My wife and myself have visited a friend, living in Fleet on several occasions. We can honestly say the Lismoyne Hotel would rank as one of..."
"Initially I thought this hotel was a bit run down but on closer examination it is a lovely old building. My single room was very small but h..."
"the lismoyne ticked all the boxes.clean , very comfortable , quiet and close to fleet high street and other attractions. perfect for a count..."
"I stayed one night to attend a company dinner in the town so I didn't have the opportunity to have any of my meals in the hotel. The recepti..."
About the hotel
Set in groomed gardens, the Lismoyne Hotel features comfortable accommodation with modern facilities and free Wi-Fi. It also offers excellent dining facilities in its Hampshire Restaurant, as well as an informal bar menu in the comfortable bar. The hotel’s bright and airy rooms include a TV, free tea and coffee making facilities and a safe.
The en suite bathrooms also have a hairdryer. The Lismoyne Hotel is 5 minutes’ drive from Junction 4a of the M3 Motorway, and within 5 minutes’ drive of various local business parks. The property offers free parking and is just 10 minutes’ walk from Fleet Town Centre
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff but very dated hotel
The staff are very welcoming but the hotel itself is in need of a face lift - the rooms have a very 80's feel about them - Its certainly not Modern!.
The food was OK but nothing to get excited about and the prices are high for what I would describe as an average hotel.
New year at Lismoyne
We (self, wife and teenage son) stayed at the Lismoyne hotel to attend a New Year party on 31 Dec.
We stayed in an executive room where a roll out bed for a third occupant was offered. For the one night we were there the room proved functional and clean with enough room for the three of us to do what we needed. The function itself was awesome. The food could not have been better with excellent aperitifs offered before a six course meal which was all served Hot, at a reasonable pace AND with a smile. The staff and the chef should be commended. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.