- 103 guest reviews
"Had a great time in Leeds we were right in the centre. Room was fantastic great views of the city. I would stay there again. Got a good pric..."
"Basic but clean room. Good value for money and ideally located, very central...."
"Rooms more pricey than Manchester part of chain with no breakfast included. Room a little tired in places - gouge out of shelf and some sta..."
"My partner and I love this hotel. It is conveniently located. The staff are always polite and friendly and the rooms are of fantastic qualit..."
About the hotel
Park Plaza Leeds is the perfect base from which to explore one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic cultural centres. Leeds is home to designer shops, fascinating museums, art galleries and historical monuments, and sports enthusiasts can enjoy cricket, rugby and football in the city. The stunning Yorkshire Dales and Brontë country are on the doorstep.
The hotel’s 187 renovated guestrooms feature Executive Rooms and four stunning Suites including a Penthouse. Dining options include the award-winning Chino Latino Pan-Asian Restaurant & Bar, Scene Lobby Bar and a tempting 24-hour Room Service menu. The hotel’s fitness suite has weight-resistance machines and cardiovascular equipment.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Very good accommodation
Had a great time in Leeds we were right in the centre.
Room was fantastic great views of the city. I would stay there again. Got a good price via this web site.
I paid quite a lot of money for this room and I was very disappointed by the quality of the room, it certainly didn't reflect the price.
There were two seperate beds but these were wobbly on the bases. The furniture was tatty and the bathroom was grubby. The decor was plain and boring so all in all I feel a bit ripped off, a travelodge or similar would of been as good but a lot more value for money.