- 562 guest reviews
"TV only 4 channels. No digital stations...."
"Good value for money. Room was nice and cosy. Bathroom would benefit from new sealer round the bath...."
"good value for the money..."
"Not enough Disabled parking for a hotel which hosts a large number of elderly and disabled people...."
"Very friendly staff room was clean breakfast was very good..."
About the hotel
The stunning Norbreck Castle stands proud on the North Shore overlooking the seafront, in the quieter part of Blackpool. The hotel boasts LIVE entertainment that provides fantastic Cabaret shows for you to enjoy, all under one roof! All 480 en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated and most offer sea views, facilities include TV and Tea & Coffee making facilities. The spacious Boston Premier restaurant is open to the public and the ideal treat, or the Castles restaurant is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving sumptuous Table d’Hote meals.
In addition there are two bars, Conservatory bar, a more relaxed setting to enjoy a couple of drinks or so and Copper Face Jack’s Bar, with large screens showing most sporting events with a lively atmosphere. With over 20 Conference and Banqueting rooms this is the perfect venue for business or pleasure as we can cater for up to 3000 people plus Wi-Fi is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The Spindles Health & Leisure Club prices per Session are £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. A non refundable £2. 00 admin fee applies to all credit and debit card payments.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/02/2015 to 01/04/2015 - All pool facilities are unavailable until 31st March 2015 The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if wishing to pay by cash The LateRooms.com rates for Norbreck Castle Hotel – A Grand Entertainment Hotel in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
TV only 4 channels.
No digital stations.
A family holiday to blackpool
I'm not one for complaining about things but I was very disappointed with our stay at the Castle Hotel.
When pulling into the grounds we struggled to get a parking space because so many cars had illegally parked & were taking up two spaces, something that clearly needs monitoring, on arrival at reception we had a long wait to check in, there was three women on the desk but only one of which we're checking people in the others were chatting and not giving waiting families a seconds notice or even any acknowledgement, I work in hospitality myself and one of the first things your taught is to acknowledge your client as soon and as politely as possible sadly the staff on reception were neither helpful, friendly or polite. We weren't greeted with even a smile, and after a long drive and high expectations as a family we were immediately let down so early on arrival.
Our room was also a disappointment as it was dirty, the window sills were full of debrey and the bathroom was also dirty the floors weren't clean and the bath had spiders in it, the window sills again were full of debrey from the rotten wood around the window pain. Neither myself my husband or my daughter could get a bath or shower in the morning as it would of had to have been scrubbed and bleached before using the facilities and obviously we weren't prepared for this. The rooms also have ash trays in them which I found shocking. We were choked by the smell of smoke in the hotel and in our room, there must of been smokers in the rooms next to ours and the smell was disgusting and not something I would of anticipated for myself and my daughter to have to endure. In all a very disappointing stay I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any of my friends with families as I don't think it's an appropriate environment for young children.