This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Swan Hotel is an enchanting 17th century former coaching inn sitting in the heart of the village on the banks of the River Coln. This hidden corner of England is the perfect retreat for unpretentious comfort, a friendly atmosphere, wonderful food and fine wine. This is a superb spot from which to explore the Cotswolds or for a romantic break.
The hotel has 22 individually decorated bedrooms, each with their own lavish private en suite bathroom generously stocked with Molton Brown products. A number of rooms feature large spa baths and some rooms overlook the beautiful River Coln. The gardens of the Hotel are a very special oasis for our guests. Beautifully landscaped with the river (with fresh trout) running through, they provide a stunning backdrop to sit and watch the world go by. The singing birds and quacking ducks, the babbling river and the lovely gardens around you will all add to the tranquillity of your 'away from it all' break. The Swan Brasserie is an excellent venue for modern European-style cuisine and fine wines. Be tempted with a diverse choice of dishes, prepared from the freshest local produce, with seasonal twists that remind you of your countryside location. In the Summer months the Swan Brasserie opens out on to the courtyard, providing a refreshing alternative in which to enjoy a meal or a well-earned drink. Please inform us of any dietary requirements and we will do our best to help where we can. The Swan Hotel is proud to announce being awarded the enjoyengland. com Breakfast Award.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/04/2016 to 30/04/2025 - We only have a lift to the first floor. WiFi not available. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet