- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Very comfortable clean room and the breakfast was excellent..."
"We booked on Night ie Friday as our football team was playing Peterborugh United on Saturday. We intended to return home on Saturday after t..."
"Got to the hotel at 5, got a parking space, reception was quick and efficient, single room, so it was compact, but everything I needed to ge..."
"Excellent room, nice bar. We were a couple who only needed use of the room as we spent much of the day out. The room was perfect to relax an..."
"Overall excellent experience . Particularly impressed by staff ,they were so polite and friendly . Also in spite of there being a big Christ..."
About the hotel
When you’re looking for a hotel in Peterborough, there are lots of reasons to choose the Queensgate Hotel. Not least is our great, central location, just 10 minutes walk from Peterborough city centre. Arguably one of the most stylish and comfortable hotels in Peterborough, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, we are the ideal choice in Peterborough.
We have a great selection of rooms here at the Queensgate Hotel in Peterborough from our budget priced single rooms, perfect for those on a tight budget, all the way up to our luxurious executive rooms and our honeymoon suite, but whatever room you are in, you are assured the attention you would expect from a 5* hotel all at a superb price. Give us a try – see how we compare to the other hotels in Peterborough. We have all the facilities you would expect to make your stay perfect; there is our Mediterranean themed restaurant 'Sweet Olives' where you can enjoy some of the finest freshly made food in the area along with hand picked wines, or simply relax in our sports bar and have a chat over a drink. Our mini-spa Beauty & Wellness is on hand to help with a massage or manicure after that hard days work (or shopping). We also have four superbly flexible meeting rooms for your meeting or conference - right on the edge of the city centre and, of course, we offer free high speed internet and free onsite parking. We are an ideal location for your business meeting for 2 - 100 people.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable clean room and the breakfast was excellent
We booked on Night ie Friday as our football team was playing Peterborugh United on Saturday.
We intended to return home on Saturday after the match. The Staff on reception were efficient and welcoming. The Staff in the Restaurant and Breakfast Room were very pleasant and efficient. The food was good in the restaurant and the food served in the bar. Our room and the public rooms were spotless. It was so good we decided to stay another night. Our room was booked but they found us another one on the same corridor as the first one.