- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay at Ufford... it is a great location for exploring Suffolk Re the hotel ... staff were great ... bed not very comfortabl..."
"This hotel provides good value for money and is a great base for exploring the surrounding area. It is a short car trip to the coast and oth..."
"Ufford Park leisure break..."
"My husband and I had a mid-week break with our 11 year old daughter. I chose this hotel for the spa facilities as my daughter loves swimming..."
"Excellent food at reasonable prices. Room was ok but had crumbs on floor and coffee cups weren't cleaned on second day. Room off long corrid..."
About the hotel
This modern Golf & Spa Resort is set in 120 acres of parkland, located just off the A12 at the gateway to Suffolk’s Heritage Coastline and only 10 miles from Ipswich. Ufford Park Woodbridge boasts numerous facilities such as a health club with swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. A thermal suite spa offering fire & ice experience packages with Babor trained therapists is also available.
For golfing enthusiasts there is a championship 18-hole course, two tier floodlit driving range, practice putting greens and a teaching academy. Guests can relax and enjoy a meal in The Park restaurant, which serves a locally sourced menu. The bar also serves food plus an excellent selection of wines and beers, perfect to enjoy on our outside terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and onsite parking is complimentary.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
76% would recommend it to a friend
Great Suffolk break!
We enjoyed our stay at Ufford...
it is a great location for exploring Suffolk
Re the hotel ... staff were great ... bed not very comfortable and room a bit tired but didn't deflect from a great weekend
Great place for exploring Suffolk
This hotel provides good value for money and is a great base for exploring the surrounding area.
It is a short car trip to the coast and other attractions of the region. The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean. If you are a golfer, you are very well catered for. We aren't, but we really enjoyed the well-appointed swimming pool and spa, especially on one very wet day.
Breakfast was good, with high quality ingredients. The one evening when we ate dinner at the hotel, they seemed short-staffed and the starters arrived before the food. The dishes were tasty if unremarkable. Overall, we had a good stay and will definitely use this hotel again as there is so much for us still to explore in Suffolk!