- 124 guest reviews
"Not Bad. Nice Hotel.Stayed here before a couple of times, booked over the phone with them direct. This time as it was last-minute decided to..."
"Recently, my husband and I planned an overnight stay in Brighton whilst holidaying in London. We booked a hotel but on arrival, we realised..."
"This could have been so much better. We were placed in the basement and felt claustrophobic. Could hear voices all night of people walking f..."
"The location is perfect for a weekend in Brighton. The only let down was not getting a cot when I requested one for my 6 month old. However..."
"Nous avons réservé une chambre de dernière minute au Royal Albion. La chambre était fidèle aux photos, la literie confortable...."
About the hotel
Built in 1826 this beautifully, Royal Albion Hotel is situated overlooking Brighton Pier. Traditionally decorated and furnished throughout, it offers character and style. Wi-Fi is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel.
The 219 bedrooms are all en-suite and have TV, Telephone, Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. Many of the rooms command stunning sea views and a number also have spa baths. Dining is an experience in Jenny’s restaurant with its succulent menu, plus you can take in the views over the English Channel. Enjoy a drink in the Pavilion Bar or the Regency Lounge to relax and watch the sunset. In addition, there are eight conference rooms catering for up to 150 people with first class facilities. Sea Life Centre and Royal Pavilion are some of the attractions near to the hotel. This hotel is pet friendly and have a range of facilities nearby to keep your dog happy and entertained throughout their stay with us. Breakfast can be added at the 'make a booking' stage for £10. 00 per person if required.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/10/2014 to 29/03/2024 - Important Info: Hotel charge a £2 admin fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card on check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Royal Albion Hotel
Nice Hotel.Stayed here before a couple of times, booked over the phone with them direct. This time as it was last-minute decided to book through Late Rooms.
VERY last minute!
Recently, my husband and I planned an overnight stay in Brighton whilst holidaying in London.
We booked a hotel but on arrival, we realised we'd arrived a day too early. We contacted Laterooms.com and found an alternative hotel immediately. The Royal Albion was just perfect for our needs at a reasonable price.