This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Diplomat Hotel managed by Vienna International Hotels and Resorts is located in Pragues quiet diplomatic quarter not far from the historic city centre. The 398 rooms and the hotel conference centre help to make the hotel one of the most popular venues for conferences in the Golden City. Breathtaking views over the rooftops of Prague are a special luxury of the Diplomat Suite.
From the 9th floor wellness area with club atmosphere even Prague Castle appears near enough to touch. The culinary spectrum is varied and diverse. The restaurants Loreta and CD Restaurant offer national and international cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal and regional products. The Japanese restaurant Katsura serves the best sushi in Prague. The hotel Cafe Klimt is famous for its special coffees as well as its sweet and savory delicacies. Extra services such as a business center a car rental a hairdresser and a beauty studio add to the convenience and comfort of the hotel. The concierge will gladly organize airport transfers or sightseeing tours book tickets for cultural and sports events or arrange babysitting services for you.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Jacuzzi
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet