- 2 guest reviews
"All the staff were friendly and polite but Rebecca and Ignacio went that extra mile!..."
About the hotel
The Pand Hotel, an 18th century carriage house, has been converted to a 26-bedroom boutique hotel. The Pand Hotel is situated in the heart of Bruges, in a quiet street just steps away from the historic Market Place, Burg Square, the canal, museums and boutiques. The deluxe hotel is recommended by journalists around the world for its charm and refined, cosy atmosphere.
Situated in the very heart of the city, a few steps away from the canals, The Pand Hotel reveals its charm in this typical privately run mansion from the 18th Century. The hotel facilities include an intimate lounge, library, cosy and romantic bar, internet corner, free wifi in the whole hotel, a country style breakfast room where a full cooked breakfast (fresh and healthy) is served with waiter service and champagne. Eggs are prepared according to your wishes on the AGA stove. Each room is beautifully decorated with great care and attention to detail and offer the highest standards of comfort. The 11 junior suites are decorated with stunning fabrics of Ralph Lauren. Be our guest and enjoy this discrete luxury.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Pand hotel in Bruges is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.12(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All the staff were friendly and polite but Rebecca and Ignacio went that extra mile!