- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Truly Classic English Hotel, diligent staff & lovely rooms. Chef & Restaurant are over rated but at least they are trying to be different. G..."
"Very nice hotel, stayed for a wedding nearby. Pleasant grounds to walk around in, staff all very helpful. Not particularly cheap, but happy..."
About the hotel
Nestling in acres of tranquil gardens and wooded parkland, Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is a classic Georgian country house hotel located near the historic village of Woburn. Just 10 minutes from Junction 12 of the M1 and five minutes from Flitwick railway station, offering a direct 35 minute journey into the heart of London, Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is the finest possible choice for both business and leisure breaks.
Whatever you choice you can expect your memorable views of our celebrated grounds along with super speedy Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service and flat screen TVs with Freeview.
All the beds, of course, from classics to sleighs to four-posters, are supremely comfortable with crisp linen and plump pillow – the foundation of a deep uninterrupted country house sleep.
Elegantly furnished with fine antiques and period pieces, Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor offers an enticing escape into fine country living. Whether your trip is for business or leisure, you can enjoy an intimate meal in our fine dining restaurant… relax with a game of tennis or a few shots of croquet… and retire early to your room or suite, some available with a superb four-poster bed. The Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is a classic Georgian country house set in beautiful Bedfordshire parkland. It is very close to Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park, so it is popular with families visiting these well-known attractions. It’s also a convenient business destination, with excellent conference facilities and good access to the M1 as well as Woburn Golf Course. Parking and Wi-Fi are free of charge for all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Proper hotel not for oiks....
Truly Classic English Hotel, diligent staff & lovely rooms.
Chef & Restaurant are over rated but at least they are trying to be different. Great location & grounds.
Nice country location
Very nice hotel, stayed for a wedding nearby.
Pleasant grounds to walk around in, staff all very helpful. Not particularly cheap, but happy all round.