- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"On arrival we were advised that no room was available, LateRooms having apparently failed to pass on our amended booking some weeks previous..."
"We love this hotel, have been back many times, the staff, the place and the food is just brilliant. Thank you for making our stay a memoriab..."
"Staff super friendly. Only negative was very noisy heating pipes that clunked while cooling down until 0100 hrs and again when coming on at..."
"Convenient location for where we wanted to be. Great to have a pool available. Staff friendly and great value..."
"Room clean and very comfortable - a bit hot though and the extractor fan in the bathroom was very noisy. The staff were friendly, helpful an..."
About the hotel
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor is a country house hotel set within 23 acres of grounds just minutes from Kidderminster and the Manor House was originally the previous residence of Sir Stanley Baldwin. This contemporary four star hotel offers 68 spacious bedrooms including executive rooms, interconnecting family rooms and suites all with flat screen televisions which are set away from the main road. The hotel’s Brasserie restaurant offers a range of contemporary food and a hot and cold breakfast buffet which offers an extensive choice of items.
Guests are able to relax in the spacious lounge or take advantage of the spacious grounds. The hotel offers nine well equipped function suites, including a self-contained training centre and an executive suite capable of accommodating up to 400 delegates. Free Wi-Fi is available for all guests and extensive car parking is available complimentary. Situated within the hotel is Waves Leisure Club that offers a large swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, solarium, and beauty treatments on request. The hotel has two separate gym areas with cardiovascular and resistance equipment. In addition to this there is a squash court and an outdoor tennis court. The hotel operates limited times for childrens swimming. Conveniently situated for both the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills, with Stourport-on-Severn, Kidderminster and Bewdley all a short drive away, the Menzies Birmingham - Stourport Manor is the perfect base for exploring the treasures of Worcestershire and beyond. Hotel Accredited with the Green Tourism Award
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2011 to 31/12/2011 - We would like to advise all guests who are staying over the festive period that dining is limited and we would ask that you speak to the hotel prior to arrival to make your dining arrangements The LateRooms.com rates for Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor in Stourport on Severn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival we were advised that no room was available, LateRooms having apparently failed to pass on our amended booking some weeks previously, to extend our stay by a night.
The Receptionist was incredibly helpful and fortunately managed to find us two rooms that we were able to stay in for both nights. Her attitude was typical of all staff, helpful and very friendly. The pool and gym were great, beds were comfortable and the open fire in the lounge added to the sense of welcome.
We love this hotel, have been back many times, the staff, the place and the food is just brilliant.
Thank you for making our stay a memoriable one. Hopefully be back soon.