- 27 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay, again. Pleasant staff, nice restaurant, good food, albeit we only ate breakfast in the hotel as we were visiting fa..."
"First time we stayed was fantastic the room was comfortable modern and nice, the second time the modern rooms we're ridicously expensive so..."
"I was initially given a twin room which was very nice, but had a door into an interconnecting room. I could hear the neighbouring TV through..."
"Staff were very friendly and service excellent..."
"Building looks really interesting from the outside but characterless once you get inside. Orange paintwork in the corridors sets the scene...."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Donnington Manor Hotel is a delightful, rural beauty. . .
set in Sevenoaks. Nestled in the heart of Kent's countryside next to the North Downs Way, the hotel blends classic comfort with modern luxuries. Then, just when you think you've experienced the height of country living, we serve up yet more character and style in the charming 600 year-old oak timbered Osteria Chartwell Restaurant! We're within easy reach of the M25, M20, M26 and A21, so guests can come and go without a care in the world, while 63 air-conditioned bedrooms and 2 air-conditioned conference suites make us hard to beat when you want to meet! There are also 120 free parking spaces available, so everyone's more than welcome. We have just completed a multimillion pound refurbishment programme, which included all bedrooms, reception, kitchen,bar, restaurant, garden and terrace.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
BEST WESTERN Donnington Manor Hotel
Really enjoyed our stay, again.
Pleasant staff, nice restaurant, good food, albeit we only ate breakfast in the hotel as we were visiting family, but the menu looked good. This is the 5th time we have stayed in this hotel, and will definitely book again.
Second time staying in this pretty hotel
First time we stayed was fantastic the room was comfortable modern and nice, the second time the modern rooms we're ridicously expensive so we booked a standard room, we arrived at hotel to be given the key to your room, we went in, it was horrible the bed was practically on the floor and was hard, the room was cold and damp.
I went straight to reception to complain £180 I paid for 2 nights bed and breakfast the room was terrible. The polite woman on reception upgraded our room for free, to a large suite type room on the third floor, I was very satisfied now and felt like I had got my money's worth. Breakfast is fantastic and in a wonderful restaurant. The only other negative point I would give is that the staff advised my partner they could not give change at the bar or at reception, which is ridiculous as we ordered room service and needed £8 change which the staff had to scrounge around to find in the hotel. Absurd. So overall the hotel is over priced and the quality does not match.