- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We did not eat at the hotel. We stayed overnight to get on an early flight. The room was lovely...."
"I was very concerned that when we arrived only one room had been reserved for us even though we had booked two rooms through Laterooms.com a..."
"food was good but 9euros for 2nd pot of tea was way over the top considering our meal was 115 euros..."
"You get plenty of room for your money and it's just short walk across the car park to departures. I left too early for departures but the pa..."
"Really handy for a late arrival if you are travelling on from Shannon..."
About the hotel
Just steps away from the Arrivals and Departure Terminal of Shannon International Airport, the Park Inn Shannon Airport Hotel is the ideal stopover for those catching an early flight or arriving late and offers excellent value to both business and leisure guests. Shannon Free Zone, Westpark and Smithtown Industrial Estate are only 5 minutes drive from the Park Inn Shannon Airport making it the perfect hotel for business travellers. The hotel is also an ideal base to explore popular attractions such as Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Ballycasey Craft and Design Centre, the Burren, County Clare or Limerick with attractions such as King John's Castle and the newly built Thomond Park, home of Munster Rugby.
** Now with free WiFi **
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
89% would recommend it to a friend
Review of accommodation
We did not eat at the hotel.
We stayed overnight to get on an early flight. The room was lovely.
I was very concerned that when we arrived only one room had been reserved for us even though we had booked two rooms through Laterooms.com and that they were full.
However, they did find us a room but I guess at the expense of someone who had not yet checked in.