This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Raven Hotel Hook near Farnborough and Basingstoke is located in the Hampshire village of Hook with easy access from the M3 junction 5. A perfect location is visiting Fleet, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Aldershot, and Farnham. The Raven hotel, bar and restaurant plays host to a variety of events and is the hub of the village.
We have welcomed royal guests in the past including Edward VIII and Mrs Simpson, as well as author Enid Blyton, who wrote her first book here during her time as head mistress at a local school. Today the Raven Hotel is used by locals and travellers alike and offers everyone a warm welcome and great hospitality. Local tourist attractions and sporting venues within a 30 minute drive include Windsor castle, The New Forest, Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Racecourse & Newbury Racecourse, Reading Football Club, Stonehenge, Thorpe Park, Lego land and Farnborough Air Show. Situated next to Hook railway station and with a large car park it is the perfect village location to use as a hub for needs.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Raven in Hook are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet