- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our stay, a bit expensive but lovely room and very helpful...."
"I have only marked food down because breakfast was an extra cost and I was sorry to see that it was so...."
"The hotel was welcoming and the staff friendly and helpful. Altogether a restful and pleasant two night stay..."
"Staff were very nice, freindly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble..."
About the hotel
The Royal Oxford Hotel is ideally located just two minutes from the heart of Oxford, and is very close to the railway and bus stations. This central position makes it the ideal choice for both vacation and business travellers. Free Broadband connection available throughout the hotel over our wireless internet network.
We offer complementary bottled water and fresh fruits (apples and oranges) in all rooms. The Royal Oxford Hotel is fully AIR CONDITIONED in all areas including the bedrooms and is a NON SMOKING PROPERTY. With regards to car parking, we can arrange a space for £5/car/night in the vicinity of the hotel. There are restricted hours during which you can arrive to park the car. Please kindly contact the hotel for further information
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
very clean & up to date. perfect location just on the outskirts of Oxford.
Enjoyed our stay, a bit expensive but lovely room and very helpful.
visitor in August
I have only marked food down because breakfast was an extra cost and I was sorry to see that it was so.