This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bell Hotel Woburn in the heart of the historic Bedfordshire village of Woburn near Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard, very close to Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park, with easy access from M1 Junction 13. The Bell Hotel has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. The Bell Hotel is a split-site hotel on either side of a main road.
On one side of the street is the Bell Inn, an alehouse of 17th-century origin. On the other is the Bell Hotel, converted out of two fine Georgian townhouses in 1988. Today the hotel is renowned locally for its welcoming atmosphere and great hospitality.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet