This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bell Hotel Woburn in the heart of the historic Bedfordshire village of Woburn near Milton Keynes and Leighton Buzzard, very close to Woburn Abbey and Woburn Safari Park, with easy access from M1 Junction 13. The Bell Hotel has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. The Bell Hotel is a split-site hotel on either side of a main road.
On one side of the street is the Bell Inn, an alehouse of 17th-century origin. On the other is the Bell Hotel, converted out of two fine Georgian townhouses in 1988. Today the hotel is renowned locally for its welcoming atmosphere and great hospitality.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/11/2009 to 23/11/2009 - Please note we are fully refurbed and open from the 23rd November, everyone welcome come and try the new Bell. The LateRooms.com rates for Bell Inn in Woburn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet