- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel, value for money, friendly staff, superb food choice and overall an amazing stay...."
"Quick, slick check in, even at 22:30. Pool open from 06:30. Fantastic breakfast. Refreshed and good to go by 08:00...."
"Booked the hotel as a stop over on the way to the Gower. Lovely hotel, great service, great choice of restaurants and bars...."
"Decided to have breakfast sent to the room as was feeling unwell, i had already had the breakfast included in the package and this cost me £..."
"Fabulous accommodation and service..."
About the hotel
Venue of The 2010 Ryder Cup, voted Europe’s Golf Resort of the Year 2011 and M&IT Best UK Hotel 2012, The Celtic Manor Resort is a prestigious destination for business, golf and leisure, situated in the beautiful Usk Valley, South Wales. All Rooms offer free wi-fi, TV and tea and coffee making facilities. This world-class resort offers luxury on a grand scale, set against a backdrop of panoramic views amidst 2,000 acres of parkland.
There are a wealth of facilities to help you relax and unwind, including the luxurious Forum Spa, voted Best UK Hotel Spa 2011, and the Ocius Treatment Rooms, along with two fitness clubs, six restaurants offering everything from rustic country fare to award-winning fine dining, and three championship golf courses. A wide range of family activities and outdoor pursuits offer an extra element of fun and excitement for visitors of all ages, including two spectacular adventure golf courses, the exhilarating Forest Jump treetop adventure, tennis, mountain biking, woodland walks, fishing and clay pigeon shooting. To ensure availability of golf, spa treatments, activities and dining reservations during your stay, we recommend that you contact the Resort directly to book in advance of your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Clay Pigeon Shooting , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
The Celtic Manor - Resort Hotel
Excellent hotel, value for money, friendly staff, superb food choice and overall an amazing stay.
Great room, great view, super comfortable and fresh.
Quick, slick check in, even at 22:30.
Pool open from 06:30. Fantastic breakfast. Refreshed and good to go by 08:00.