- Very Good
- 187 guest reviews
"The room was very warm during the night as there is no air con only able to open window small amount. Shower very difficult to adjust temper..."
"Very nice room had a fan but was hot...."
"No toilet roll in bathroom Reception didn't answer phone..."
"Comfortable bed, lovely bath n shower, nice tv, a few bugs in room but that's because it was a warm day, definitely stay again soon...."
"the hotel is in a lovely setting and the rooms are as you would expect, clean, tidy. nice bar area with complimentary coffee and tea. the re..."
About the hotel
Set in 55 acres of Hertfordshire woodland, Theobalds Park is a magnificent Georgian Mansion House situated just 3/4 mile from junction 25 of the M25. All 140 bedrooms are en-suite, spacious and well appointed. During your stay you can also enjoy a complimentary internet cafe which includes free internet use and a delightful range of complimentary teas and coffees.
Complimentary Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and public areas
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very warm during the night as there is no air con only able to open window small amount.
Shower very difficult to adjust temperature of water. Hand basin taps all loose. Room has very poor sound proofing as we were kept awake until after 3am people talking in next room
De Vere Venues Theobalds Park
Very nice room had a fan but was hot.