- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"When there's an offer on this hotel is definitely great value for money compared to some other choices in the Slough area...."
"Very happy with our stay - thanks...."
"We loved staying here! Our half-term trip to Legoland was book-ended by a 2 night stay here. The place was lovely with enough refinement for..."
"Very luke warm reception from young lady on booking in, rattled off booking instructions and breakfast details so fast that we didn't have m..."
"Excellent hotel and facilities, only issue was the leisure facilities (i.e. very cold pool and the Jacuzzi was not working for the one night..."
About the hotel
Burnham Beeches Hotel, built in 1727, is a four star hotel nestling in 10 acres of beautiful gardens and manicured lawns in a peaceful setting yet only minutes from the M4/M40 and Burnham railway station, which has a direct line to central London. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment in 2007 with over £1. 5 million pounds spent to date.
Refurbishment work has taken place in public areas, leisure facilities & bedrooms. We have also added free wifi to all areas including bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas. The hotel boasts 82 bedrooms in a variety of styles most with air –conditioning and all have access to free wifi. On-site facilities include Gray’s Restaurant (AA rosette awarded), indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and extensive grounds to enjoy walks or simply a drink after dinner with friends or colleagues.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Good value when there's an offer available
When there's an offer on this hotel is definitely great value for money compared to some other choices in the Slough area.