- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"We chose Beeches Hotel based on what my children wants were. They required a swimming pool and they were not let down. The room was just rig..."
"Burnham Beeches was up to the usual high standards expected. Thanks again for a great stay and excellent room allocation!..."
"Beautiful country hotel with very nice spa/pool area. Room was nicely equipped, incl ventilation. Only 1 choice of beer (which took an age t..."
"This staff at this hotel were extremely efficient, friendly and informative. We found that the food was nice but a bit pricey...."
"Beautiful house, lovely grounds, perfect family room, good bathroom facilities but two things let the hotel down. The choice of dinner menu..."
About the hotel
Burnham Beeches Hotel, built in 1727, is a four star hotel nestling in 10 acres of beautiful gardens and manicured lawns in a peaceful setting yet only minutes from the M4/M40 and Burnham railway station, which has a direct line to central London. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment in 2007 with over £1. 5 million pounds spent to date.
Refurbishment work has taken place in public areas, leisure facilities & bedrooms. We have also added free wifi to all areas including bedrooms, meeting rooms and public areas. The hotel boasts 82 bedrooms in a variety of styles most with air –conditioning and all have access to free wifi. On-site facilities include Gray’s Restaurant (AA rosette awarded), indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and extensive grounds to enjoy walks or simply a drink after dinner with friends or colleagues.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Fawlty Towers Take 2!!!!
On arrival the gate and car park look very shabby like it needs a good tidy up and up date.
Got to be our worst ever stay at a hotel. The room was so hot we could not sleep. Had a better nights sleep at Premier Inn's. Outside seating area there is only a handful of tables so we had to sit on the grass with our drinks. We booked a table in the restaurant for 8.30 to be told at 8.30 that people were still in it. We eventually sat down at 9.10 after having to ask if our table was free!. Service was awful, a mess up between courses meaning we eventually finished eating about 11.10. Far too late. Breakfast was just a joke. We had to ask for our tea/coffee and toast after sitting there for 15mins. Toast was cold. Ordered off the to cook menu and they only brought out the one dish, after another wait sent it back so we could both eat together. Majority of the staff are foreign and hard to understand. Not all Spa facilities working. Definitely would not visit again and definitely not a 4* hotel.
Lovely Hotel and facilities
We chose Beeches Hotel based on what my children wants were.
They required a swimming pool and they were not let down. The room was just right and had met all our requirements. The staff were very friendly and made us feel comfortable. Well done the Beeches Hotel for a lovely couple of days.