This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This recently renovated hotel is set in Rome’s embassy district just 300 metres from the smart shops, clubs, cafè and restaurants of Via Veneto, close to the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Galleria Borghese. Very close to main bus routes and subway, leading you quickly to the Coliseum and the Vatican City, and nearby the main train station, where even the airport shuttles stop, the Hotel Veneto offers the highest standard in hotel comfort and technology. Rich in architectural and decorative details the hotel guaranties a pleasant and relaxing stay.
All 70 rooms consist in multifunctional classic rooms, suitable deluxe rooms and splendid junior suites for special occasions and come with refined beds with handcrafted headboards. Wi-Fi throughout is free. Tours, museum tickets, restaurant reservations, car rentals and transfers can be arranged by the concierge service. Hotel Veneto Palace serves a sweet and savoury american buffet breakfast daily.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Veneto Palace Roma in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet