- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"From the moment I walked through the door there was immediate help and nothing was too much trouble! Assistance, explanation, useful service..."
"Booked for a one night stay when seeing a show. Great location within easy walking distance of theatre land and Oxford St. Friendly and effi..."
"Once again, an excellent night at Kingsway - very friendly people, great location and clean, comfortable room. Will be there again!..."
"Initially very happy with room for the price we paid and the excellent location. However we were awoken early in the morning with water leak..."
"We stayed at this hotel for one night as a treat, the room was lovely, the location very central for getting around London on foot and the s..."
About the hotel
The Kingsway Hall Hotel is a four star deluxe hotel located in Central London between the vibrant Covent Garden and Holborn areas ideal for a perfect overnight stay and also meetings and events for up to 200 guests. Kingsway Hall Hotel is very close to Theatre land, The Royal Opera House, British Museum and the City of London and is in a superb location for both business and leisure trips. All 170 of the spacious bedrooms and suites are equipped with everything you need to relax including a powerful internet service.
Every bedroom is designed with comfort in mind to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep with all of the bathrooms having a bath tub and power shower, soft towels and luxury toiletries. Kingsway Hall Hotel offers every guest a range of high quality dining options from the fabulous breakfast buffet selection, elegant afternoon tea through to the best ingredients which create our seasonal British dishes in the Harlequin restaurant considered one of the best restaurant in Covent Garden. The Lounge bar serves classic sandwiches, light meals and a range of specially selected beers, wines and cocktails as well excellent Italian coffee. There are 9 fully air-conditioned suites ideal for conferences, private dinners and celebrations and to relax enjoy the gym, spa and steam rooms.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Kingsway Hall in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
On the button, on the ball!
From the moment I walked through the door there was immediate help and nothing was too much trouble.
Assistance, explanation, useful services like morning newspapers.... it was all put in place at request. George's ability to procure us a cab was a touch of magic; Laura's clarity of explanation reassuring. We needed an early supper prior to a theatre visit: arrangements were made and the menu ideal: elegant, nourishing food and, again, prompt yet unobtrusive service.
The decor, with the wonderful spiral stair-case, tiling and upholstery made this a visual treat - and the quiet of our room was a blessing at a busy time. Full marks to the Manager for providing cover so that staff could receive training that day: reassuring to customers that the workforce is valued too. Thank you to all concerned!