- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Room was ok with an en suite bathroom, this was the coldest room I have ever been in, it was almost unusable, no heating at all. We also had..."
"We stayed in the older part of the hotel. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable although the bed was a bit softer than we are used to..."
"Very nice welcome at reception. Attractive fire at entrance.Always need more milk at hotels (very minor point). Breakfast delicious, lady br..."
"Last time I stayed with my husband at the Berystede we had not been very impressed but this time there was nothing to fault. I was there ver..."
"I often stay in the area for business and good accommodation with lesiure facilities at a reasonable price is hard to find in the south east..."
About the hotel
Located just 15 minutes from the heart of Windsor, Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa in Ascot is a beautiful, accessible four-star hotel surrounded by amazing landscaped gardens. It is also the closest four-star hotel to the popular Ascot racecourse. Access to Macdonald Berystede Hotel & Spa is easy from nearby London Heathrow Airport and the facilities are designed to appeal to both business and leisure guests alike.
Short break visitors to the area will find the hotel a short distance from popular attractions such as Legoland, Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle and Wentworth Golf course. And following a day of adventure, back at the hotel, there is a state-of the art thermal spa with 6 spa treatment rooms, an 18 metre swimming pool, rock and infra-red saunas and an outdoor hydropool. Perfect for resting weary legs. Business travellers are less than an hour from central London by train and extremely close to the M3 and M25 motorways. Parking is plentiful and free for all guests. Free wifi available in all public areas, meetings rooms and guest rooms. Our AA-rosette award-wining Hyperion Restaurant serves a range of contemporary English and European cuisine, carefully crafted dishes using the finest, quality, wholesome ingredients. Sit back, relax and let us cook up a delight for you.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2011 to 19/10/2017 - The card used to book a prepaid rate must be presented on arrival. Please note failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method. A charge of £3 applies for use of credit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality Bed
Worst nights sleep in a hotel.
Two single beds attached together to make a double. Big groove down the middle of the bed, very uncomfortable, hard, poor quality mattress.
Room was ok with an en suite bathroom, this was the coldest room I have ever been in, it was almost unusable, no heating at all.
We also had people trying to reach us in the morning, but we not receive any messages left for us. The bar food was so expensive and very average, my wife's snack arrive after I had finished mine, and there was a 12% service charge pre payable. I don't think we shall be visiting again. Room No 169