- Very Good
- 530 guest reviews
"Great stay! Great location for British museum and tubes Room was small but perfect for a single traveller! I had some air con noise and had..."
"I stayed for the second time at Hotel Russell with my sister as we had travelled down to London for an important fundraiser event. The hotel..."
"Courteous and efficient check in. Attractive room with large and well equipped bathroom..."
"The breakfast was extra to the room hire and for two nights with breakfast I paid £374. The breakfast was not worth £12.50 for a self=serve..."
"Great location for theatre-land and other attractions. Nearby secure parking @ £17/day if you can't park off-peak...."
About the hotel
When you’re visiting the capital you need to be in a location that’s close to everything and has all the facilities you need at a great four-star price. Hotel Russell in Bloomsbury gives you just that. We’re walking distance or a short taxi ride from Euston, St.
Pancras and Kings Cross stations and next door to Russell Square tube station that takes you to Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square in minutes. Guests can also enquire at reception for 50% discount at Bloomsbury car park. Steeped in history and heritage, a refurbishment means that behind the historic façade, most bedrooms, meeting rooms and the bar have all the modern amenities that you need to make your stay memorable. Business guests and short break visitors alike are conveniently located to get around the city and can easily enjoy a theatre break, the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral or Harrods, as well as many more of the nearby central London attractions. After a busy day, there’s just enough time to unwind in the Tempus Bar with a chilled glass of wine or steaming pot of tea. Our Tempus Restaurant is also a must for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great location for British museum and tubes
Room was small but perfect for a single traveller. I had some air con noise and had engineer attending within minutes and I was moved to another room
Thanks to Colin from maintenance and Kim in front desk
A bit of traffic noise but it is London !!
Enjoyed my second stay at Hotel Russell
I stayed for the second time at Hotel Russell with my sister as we had travelled down to London for an important fundraiser event.
The hotel is very conveniently located for Euston Station. As black women we are conscious of the extent to which this can impact on service at some hotels. Our experience on both occasions at Hotel Russell was nothing short of excellent, polite, courteous and friendly service.