- Very Good
- 414 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel full of character, nice room lovely staff - highly recommended...."
"The staff were very friendly - from checking in a reception (and our room was ready even though we arrived v early!) to the housekeeping sta..."
"Lovely staff. Tiny bathroom and shower screen seals grubby. Small room but usual for London unless paying a fortune. Building and hotel itse..."
"Can fault the service at the hotel. Great. Attentive without being cloying. Understood there was building work at the hotel, but it didn't i..."
"A good welcome from the staff on arrival. The room was clean with a good view over the Russell Square Gardens opposite the hotel. Food was g..."
About the hotel
When you’re visiting the capital you need to be in a location that’s close to everything and has all the facilities you need at a great four-star price. Hotel Russell in Bloomsbury gives you just that. We’re walking distance or a short taxi ride from Euston, St.
Pancras and Kings Cross stations and next door to Russell Square tube station that takes you to Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square in minutes. Guests can also enquire at reception for 50% discount at Bloomsbury car park. Steeped in history and heritage, a refurbishment means that behind the historic façade, most bedrooms, meeting rooms and the bar have all the modern amenities that you need to make your stay memorable. Business guests and short break visitors alike are conveniently located to get around the city and can easily enjoy a theatre break, the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral or Harrods, as well as many more of the nearby central London attractions. After a busy day, there’s just enough time to unwind in the Tempus Bar with a chilled glass of wine or steaming pot of tea. Our Tempus Restaurant is also a must for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel full of character, nice room lovely staff - highly recommended.
Relaxing stay, very friendly staff
The staff were very friendly - from checking in a reception (and our room was ready even though we arrived v early!) to the housekeeping staff and bar staff who we met throughout the stay.
Perfect for a weekend in London, would recommend and would stay again. Thank you!