- Very Good
- 488 guest reviews
"Historic hotel that feels it's back in time. Feels v tired and the decor on the rooms is heavy, drab and v 80's. Poor value and bar staff ar..."
"At a bargain price which brought the hotel on a par with the popular chains, a stay here is seriously worth considering as an alternative to..."
"there was no hanging space for longer garments, even a hook on the door/wall would have been helpful for coats etc. The wardrobe was only lo..."
"this hotel is so easy for sight seeing visits to London ten minutes walk from Euston five minutes walk to the tube quite a lot of things to..."
"It was a nice place to stay, but too expensive for the quality of the room...."
About the hotel
When you’re visiting the capital you need to be in a location that’s close to everything and has all the facilities you need at a great four-star price. Hotel Russell in Bloomsbury gives you just that. We’re walking distance or a short taxi ride from Euston, St.
Pancras and Kings Cross stations and next door to Russell Square tube station that takes you to Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square in minutes. Guests can also enquire at reception for 50% discount at Bloomsbury car park. Steeped in history and heritage, a refurbishment means that behind the historic façade, most bedrooms, meeting rooms and the bar have all the modern amenities that you need to make your stay memorable. Business guests and short break visitors alike are conveniently located to get around the city and can easily enjoy a theatre break, the British Museum, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral or Harrods, as well as many more of the nearby central London attractions. After a busy day, there’s just enough time to unwind in the Tempus Bar with a chilled glass of wine or steaming pot of tea. Our Tempus Restaurant is also a must for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Historic hotel that feels it's back in time.
Feels v tired and the decor on the rooms is heavy, drab and v 80's. Poor value and bar staff are solumn. No native English speakers meant communication was hard work.
The room had not been cleaned properly with a former guests mascara on the dressing table.