- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"I stayed here for a few days on a business trip and nothing was too much trouble for the very helpful and friendly staff. Nice Hotel, well l..."
"Great staff, attentive and approachable. Compact, clean room. Nice bathroom. Fantastic breakfast...."
"I enjoyed my overnight stay, the room was spacious, accessible, warm, comfortable. The Hotel was set in a quiet residential suburb, excellen..."
"Spent 3 nights at hotel. Comfy beds in very pleasant updated room. However, the bathroom was another story: peeling paint on window, rust on..."
"Nice looking hotel, good reception, we had a meal in the bar area which was good and it was a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. The room was..."
About the hotel
Sandymount Hotel enjoys an excellent location in Ballsbridge, close to the city centre and Dublin's famous Sandymount Strand. The DART train station is only 2 minutes from the hotel and 2 stops to the city centre. All of the main shopping, tourist and business districts are within easy reach including the O2, RDS, Bord Gais Energy Theatre and Aviva Stadium.
Following a recent refurbishment, Sandymount Hotel now boasts 168 contemporary-styled guest rooms. All rooms include luxury beds/designer bed throws/modern artwork/comfortable furniture/ensuite bathroom with bath and shower/plasma TV/in-built wardrobe/dressing table with large mirror/tea & coffee facilities/direct dial telephone/iron and board/hair dryer/FREE WIFI/FREE parking/FREE access to hotel business centre. Breakfast is served in Whitty's Restaurant which leads to the hotel's 2 acres of private landscaped gardens. The Line Out Bar is open for casual dining throughout the day and evening. The hotel was recently awarded a Green Hospitality Silver Award by GreenHospitality. ie and are now working for a GolfAward. This internationally recognised organisation promotes greener tourism in Ireland and the hotel boasts an electric car charger and a free library exchange as part of this initiative. They are also proud to be TripAdvisor Silver Greenleaders.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here for a few days on a business trip and nothing was too much trouble for the very helpful and friendly staff.
Nice Hotel, well located, great food. Clean and Friendly
Lovely little hotel.
Great staff, attentive and approachable.
Compact, clean room. Nice bathroom. Fantastic breakfast.