- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This was well worth a visit. The accommodation was homely and spacious. The restaurant where we ate in the evening deserves special mention...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the Bedfordshire countryside, close to A1 and M1,with numerous activities within a short distance,Golfing,Horse riding,Clay target complex, Butterfly park,Fishing and walks. Formerly a 16th century village Inn with inglenook fireplace and low oak beams. All rooms have king size or super king size beds, one with solid oak four poster bed, trouser press, tea & cafetiere coffee making facilities, double ended baths and power showers, digital television, irons and direct dial telephone Each room is individually furnished in a different style and are situated in peaceful gardens with views out over the open countryside.
Free WiFi internet connection in our public rooms and lounge plus fax service. Our Restaurant is fresh food ala carte,offering comprehensive menus with two dining rooms and comfortable lounge bar
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Relaxing and enjoyable stay with excellent food.
This was well worth a visit.
The accommodation was homely and spacious. The restaurant where we ate in the evening deserves special mention. The food was delicious and the service excellent. The same goes for the breakfast. So nice to stay in accommodation that was individual and non-hotelly. Would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it.